Easy Office
LCI Learning

Leaving ca [8th attempt still could not passed]

Page no : 3

Tushar (Service) (107 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

HI Karan,

I have posted my similary sitution in one of our post. If you find something helpful,please take forward.

Discussion > Students > PCC > ICAI INSTITUTE HURTS ME.........!!!!!!!!!

I would suggest you plan your Goal for 5 years downline.

First take up job immediately(within 1 month)

Keep appearing for your CA & CS exam( no need to mention about dates)

Try to save enough money and give a thought to international recognized professional degeress like CPA, CIMA. (2- 4 years)

I have gone through Australian CPA course detail, and found it is quiet flexible. Few papers are open book exam and also based on case study. Even 2-3 case studies will be sent you in advance. Passing percentage is also good.

Try your best to save single penny so that you can achieve your goal at the earliest.

Meanwhile, if you are planning to get married, please also take into account time factors for making sucessful marriage life. Expectation of life partners and others.... :):):)

Apart from this, enjoy your life. You have right to live happily.  Go for regular treking, movies, hang up with your friend. Institute result has already spoiled your major part of your rocking young age.

In my opinion, CA is one of sources to become sucessful person in society, if one strategy does not work  then look for another strategy to become sucessful. Once you become sucessful, society will start saluating you....

Regards,

Tushar Lathi

1 Like

sachin chhabra (Internal Auditor) (71 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

karan bhai..dont quit never quit, jst check out where you are lacking nd jst think yr agar koi aur kar sakta h to hum kyu nhi, kya hum apne parents ko khush ni kr sakte hamare me ability nhi hai kya..

and one more thing u are asking from us that u shud quit or not, i will say first ask urself kya tum quit kr skte ho tumhara man krega chhodne ka..i think u shud thank god for making your life toughest..oonchi udaan leni hai to man pakka karna to aana chahiye yr..dont get upset, kuch krke kuch ban kar dikhana hai to wo hum jaise log hi kar sakte vo nhi jo first tume me clear ho jate hai bcoz fail hone ke baad humara life ko dekhne ka veiw change ho jata h..

dont worry, ruko, dekho, smjho, apni kamiyo ko sudhaaro aur dubara lag jaayo hamare efforts kbi waste nhi jate vo upar baitha dekh rha hai yr..

Go ahead, chak de fatte......bhagwan par vishwas rakho and kabi kisi ka bura mat karo

Nahi samjhe hai vo hume to kya jata hai

Haari baaji ko jitna hume aata hai... 

sachin_chhabra02 @ yahoo.co.in

2 Like

Tony John (Chartered Accountant) (6085 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Karan bhaiya, I don't think you need to be disappointed. You must understand that your parents advise you so because THEY LOVE YOU and are very much concerned about you.

From the schedule of marks you provided, I make out that your performances in FR, SFM, ISCA and Law are pretty much consistent and fine. I think, just like many have pointed out, you should better try the first group initially and then go for the second group.

"That some achieve great success is proof to all others that they too can achieve it" - Abraham Lincoln

CA NIKHIL GUPTA (CA, CS, B.COM (HONS.)) (126 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

IN MY OPINION . . YOU SHOULD START A JOB AND GO FOR 1 GROUP AT A TIME . . IF YOU WILL START EARNING . . YOU WILL BE ABLE TO STUDY WELL . . ITS TOO HARD SITUATION FOR YOU . . BUT DO NOT TAKE ANY DECISION WHICH WILL MAKE U REGRET IN YOUR LIFE . . TRY GIVING ONE GROUP THIS TIME . . INSTEAD OF REGRETTING THAT ' I COULD CLEAR IF I HAD GIVEN 1 GROUP' . . AND UPDATE YOURSELF . .  REST YOU KNOW . .  WE CAN ONLY GIVE SUGGESTIONS . . ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR LIFE .

N THAKKAR (MANAGER A/C & FINANCE) (62 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Dear Karan

I am giving 3 Advice

01 Do not Quit

02 Do not Quit

03 Do not Quit

One more Advice

Give  Exam of One Group, Put full Energy on 4 Subject Matter.

If you had given one group then i think it might have been cleared

So don't worry and give exam for only one group

Thanks

N D Thakkar

CA Fine Student (My Second group is cleared and for first  Grp i got 154 in first attemp)

CA Ram (CA) (310 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

if u clear the exams u will forget all the pain.   In the life there so much to enjoy.................

Try group wise u will clear early

because u r very nearer to    qualification................

all the best.......................

Archit CWA finals (Trainee) (45 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

i thnk u shud take a break for 6 months...then  think over pursuing CA  final .....and in that time try to get a good job and at least  shud be able to fulfill ur needs....u will gain some confidence in life....then decide for urself....

kamala (proprietor) (24 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Hi Karan, Never quit. I passed inter in the 3rd attempt in the year 1986.  After inter got married in 1987 and started writing final since 1987 but I passed only in 1992. Everytime I fail I used to feel dejected and thought of quiting. But never did so. Also write both groups. I understand your parents plights but next time and remember its going to be the last time study with a vengeance on the Institute and determination to succeed and you are going to get through. Your marks are not all that bad. Please give more than 200%.  wish you all the best. 

kamala ravikumar

Jitesh Kumar (CA- FINAL) (68 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

hey buddy I understand Your situation, just check the post of  CA Ghanshyam Joshi 

As u r 27 nw, so I would suggest ,go 4 the job  bt dont leave CA, appear for group wise one by one.

I cleared my PCC in 5 Attempts, nw preparing 4 Final.. and going to appear 4 Gr. 2 in Nov, 12

charan guptha (article student) (146 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Mr. Karan,

Think good and take nice decision. Do not take immediate desision.

U got  average marks in all sub in every attempt . but wt i found mistake is u r writing both groups at a time, why u did n't  apply divide and rule policy ,keep concentrate in one group and try hard u will pass .

I am telling my own experiance.

never give up!

saket mehrotra (Job) (44 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

listen dude, do not think this way. instead of thinking whether u shld drop CA or not, u shld be asking urself'what am i doing wrong'. Probably the pressure has gotten the best of u, but let me assure u every1 goes thru this phase.i got thru this attempt, and my age is 29. Let me assure u one more thing, YOU ARENT STUPID. U have the same amount of brains as every1 else. but my advice for u is to sit down and develop a strategy. CA cannot be passed with brute force, it has to be done intelligently.

This is all i wanted to say. the rest is upto u. if u do intend appearing again and need any help don't forget to pm me. 

One more thing, dont u feel exhausted after so many attempts? take a six month break, it helps.

Hope i was helpful. Don't ever self sympathise, it is THE one thing that will crush u.

Viswanathan.C.P (Manager-Finance and Accounts)   (332 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Appear groupwise whichever you feel more confident.

Viswanathan

CA(Final)GRII

Viswanathan.C.P (Manager-Finance and Accounts)   (332 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Appear groupwise whichever you feel more confident.

Viswanathan

CA(Final)GRII

Gitika bajaj (a) (260 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Take the pain to study atleast 8 hrs a day and appear for one group in which u find the subjects most interesting....Study passionately under some good coaching institute... and im sure sucess will follow u . no one is brillant  enough to pass within short time... Everthing has its way to somewhere... Is good if u crack through the exams else u can even impart  tution classes to commerce students if interested in teaching...

(Guest)

Ha be tu chor de  CA......... Kyun itna matha khujaraha hai.......... Banega toh apne liye aur nai bhi banega toh apne liye...

Lekin tu karega kya???? kabi socha hai........  ???? kuch nahi karega tu ..kuch nahi karega....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: