Easy Office
LCI Learning

Leaving ca [8th attempt still could not passed]

Page no : 2

Siddharth Singh (CA-Final) (202 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

see karan, you know what is the problem with you, i know u will blame urself or ur studies but its not that. what do you think giving 8 attempts of ca-final is a joke, no not at all, and i know very well that you have studied a lot for this, in ca-exam studying is not the only solution to crack the exam, you hould be ready with execution of your exam paper, u r some where lacking with your exam and not with your studies.... so plz try to test yourself from time to time whatever you study under supervision of somebody who is senior of you and i am damn sure  that you are going to clear ca-final in ur next attempt after you learn all aspects about writing exam, HOW AND WHEN U WANT TO GIVE YOUR NEXT ATTEMPT IS TOTALLY YOUR DISCRETION, NOBODY CAN TELL YOU THAT THING.

ALL THE VERY BEST.

Madhavi (CA - FINAL) (1342 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Karan, As per ur present attempt u r good at group 1 so, first concentrate grup 1 in nov 12 and later in may another gorup. Because in this frustratio u feel very heavy to read both the group. So try ur best for group 1 u will certainly clear it. don' go for both groups.
1 Like

CMA_Sanjeevkumar (Finance) (265 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Hi karan, you can do it we are having example of CA Ghanshyam Joshi who has cleared in 10th Attempt this time. kindly follow the link and be sure when once who have decided that what you have to achieve, don't bother for any criticism until you achieve your target.

/forum/result-of-ca-final-a-goal-which-has-been-achieved-185454.asp

1 Like

siddharth (student) (131 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Hi Karan , see working and earning , enjoying the status and living the life - is something any man desires , its true that most even have it without going in for the course that we have opted for. we deserve it and its ours , its not some dream out there its reality , its just a normal independent life that we all want , we all want to stand on our own feet , I mean quite frankly thats all that we C.A students want at this point , rather than to boast of passing an exam or anything .  but its sometimes reassuring to fail and frightening to succeed , because everytime we fail we learn something from our mistake , everytime you fall , pick something up man. its not with your studies thats the problem , its probably something else , th approach , or maybe personal issues , coping with stress etc etc. Look now im 25 years , this was my third time , i felt quite confident about myself this attempt  and i was shocked to see the results which was evenn worse than last time, i frankly dont know whats going on here but im over it and will keep pushing. please reply to me if you felt this helped ok , maybe we can talkl further on this

1 Like

venkat (NIL) (111 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

you are also doing CS final , clear that , why are you so depressed , CS is also a professional qualification which also has a lot of scope in job as well as practice ,besides you can always continue your CA after CS , also you have many other options like CMA(USA),CPA(USA),CIMA,CIA,etc ........I would not add CFA as it is too rigourous ,but the other courses i mentioned are much easier with 50 percent pass rates ,ACCA is also there , dont get disheartened my friend , i have seen only CS pass people earning 6 lacs per annum salary within 2 yrs of employment

Ashish (CA) (166 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Hi Karan

My condition is similar with differance that I cleared my First Group. In last May my aggregate was 393 (Where i cleared 1st Group)  & Now this May its 193 with DT exemption.

A suggestion: Just keep on studing slowly, slowly and increase your study time day by day. Take full speed in last month. This will help you in build your confidence and increase grip over subject and most imp it help you to get out of boredom. Don't take one subject at a time instead take atleast 3 subject (in case of both group) and 2 otherwise.

Study Chapter wise and don't take break before completing a chapter. If u take chapter in more than 1 instalment next time you consume some time to recall the earlier completed part.

If you are confortable with any subject then study it in such a way that you can score atleast 60 in that.

Always belive in yourself. Your inner strenght.

prakash (article) (222 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Hi Karan , dont quit and give last chance , give one group at time , and you would surely get cleared and within 1 year you would become chartered ,

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Go for one group.............focus on that gp...............

One of my friend as well as oneof my cousin , both gave one gp. and cleared that also.....

Be +ve.............

Success will be ur's :)

CA Dolly Jain (CA, CS) (223 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

hiii Karan,

I very well understood ur situation. As i hv also gone through same phase. Dear I will advise you to take good job of your choice and flexible hours, where u can get 4-5 hours of free time. Join Crash courses and give group wise exams now. Your first group is good, Go for it and Change your books this time. And start it a fresh along with Job.

All the Best dear....

For any other help u can anytime contact me at ca_dollyjain @ ymail.com

2 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

There is definitely something wrong with your preparation style otherwise CA Final is not worth giving 8 attempts without success.

So much fruitful exam tips and wonderful notes are available on internet but nothing seems to help you out. In this scenario there is no point suggest you something dynamic all over again to clear exam. In fact there is nothing dynamic or extra-ordinary tips.  

Just a small piece of advice if you could prepare yourself for next attempt --- Have a sitting with your seniors, teachers and friends to work out a different strategy. Now it is time to do something out of the world and totally weird.

Wish you all the best.

1 Like

INDAZAR (Articled Assistant) (301 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

my humble suggestion......

Attend first group in NOV 2012..

JoIN A CA firm and appear for 2nd group in MAY 2013

U will become a CA in AUGUST 2013....

1 Like

ramakrishnan gangadharan (sr manager) (87 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

I  am a CA who qualified in May 1986.Have experienced a similar situation at the inter level.I had to write the 2nd group of inter a

number of times.quite a few times lost due to not getting aggregate.Once lost aggregate by four marks.Next time cleared inter.

So do not get disheartened.You have passed inter.That is good.You will pass final as well.Most of my friends who have not given up despite failures

hve qualified.Basically what is needed for qualifying as a CA is determination and persevrance.Any body with average intelligence

and determination can qualify.So my young friend do not get disheartened.

Regards

Ramakrishnan.G

B.COM,ACA ACS

1 Like

TUMMALAPALLI SURYA CHANDRA SEKHAR (STUDENT) (37 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Hai! you have enough studied the subject.

keep in touch with RTP's of current exam and previous attempt

it will give you the maximum information about the current changes in subject and applicability

but don't try the new books.

that's all for your next attempt preparation.

and for attempting i am also agreaing with you for attempting both groups

because it may happen one group aggregate will useful for another group.

you have 11+31+30+31=103 days in your hand

first join any audit firm as it is a tax audit season you can busy for 2 months by acquiring knowledge in DT and IDT

---------------------------------------------------------------

about your parents:

parents are expecting a CA can earn more than others

as we studied SFM and Direct Taxes don't we have that much knowledge to earn ourselves by putting small investment

think about it and plan for a part time business.

so that you can earn and will pay your exam fee on your own.

ALL THE BEST TO YOU WE ALL ARE FRIENDS AND DON'T THINK YOU ARE ALONE WE ALL FOR YOU.

4 Like

NILESH DONGARE (CA - FINAL) (28 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

U Can do it karan. Give more effect.

Arun Kale (Senior Audit Manager) (56 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Hi Karan,

First of all...let me assure you strongly that although this results put a lot of skepticism about yourself in your heart,never fall prey to such traps.I being a CA final student could easily understand the pain which you are undergoing currently as I have tasted the same a lot. I also got lots of advices from my well-wishers, all negative comments from various sadists, but as I am experiancing it,i think I am the best judge to decide the course of action.

If you would ask me,as a fellow well wisher of yours, I would suggest you to join a CA firm and start earning.Just dont think that it would be a financial aid to your life, but think that it will give a daily practical look over the industry which you love and aspire to join one day or the other. Also, i would like to share my marks with you by enunciating my opinion to take it step by step. What I can imply by viewing your marks is that you can conquer one group at a time to ensure victory. I did the same and my 8th attempt (same number as yours) bore sweet fruits to me.

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Examination Results, MAY/JUN 2012

Final Examination Result

ROLL Number
Name
ARUN SHIVAJI KALE
Group I
Financial Reporting
Strategic Financial Management
Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
Corporate and Allied Laws
Total
Result
PASS
Grand Total

So,just dont feel that such results are end of world...Just say that all wrong has occured to me and what I would get further is good,good and just good...........

3 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: