Story time - two frogs in the milk

Rahul Sharma (----------) (8192 Points)

01 March 2012  

One day, while the frog was searching for food. After a while of food searching they inadvertently jumped into a vat of milk. They couldn't get out by them self, as the sides were too slippery to escape, so they decided that they were just gonna swimming around. 

Then suddenly the fat frog said to the skinny frog, "Brother frog, I think there's no use for us to paddling any longer. We're just going to drown, so we might as well give up." The skinny frog replied, "Hold on brother, lets just keep paddling. I am sure that somebody will get us out." And they continued paddling for hours and hours.

After a while, the fat frog said, "Brother frog, there's no use. I'm becoming very tired now brother. I'm just going to stop paddling already and let myself drown besides It's Sunday today and nobody's working, we're doomed. There's no possible way out of here." 

But the skinny frog said, "Well we're just gonna keep trying, keep paddling and pray that something will happen, keep paddling." Another couple of hours passed.

The fat frog said to the thin frog again, "I can't go on any longer, there's no sense in doing it because we're going to drown anyway. What's the use?" And the fat frog stopped he gave up and soon he drowned in the milk but the skinny frog felt sad but with all the faith he had so decided kept on paddling all alone.

After paddling for about ten minutes later, the skinny frog suddenly felt something solid beneath his feet. He then realized that he had churned the milk into butter and he finally he had a surface solid enough to hopped out of the vat. 

The Moral of the story, no matter how deep the hole that you are in. all you have to do is try hard work out a way to overcome it. Even when everyone around you tells you that is was a silly idea. you will never know the results until you have tried it. well as long as the idea that you had would not drag you into an even deeper hole, just go ahead beside life is all about trial and error right...