Page no : 3

Cheranjit Das (CA FINAL) (202 Points)
Replied 28 February 2012

Originally posted by : Akansha Mittal

CA PCC/ IPCC – Taxation

For May’ 2012 Examination

By

CA Rahul Jain

(All India Rank Holder in CA Inter Level and Award Holder in Direct Tax Paper of CA Final Examination)

Fresh Batch Starting from 1st March’ 2012

Daily Classes

Free Mock Tests

Batch would be over by 10th April’ 2012.

Fees – Rs. 6000/-

100% fees refund for students getting 75% marks in tax and 50% fees refund for getting 65% marks in tax.

INSTITUTE OF COMMERCE

Address: AA -8, 1ST Floor, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi – 110 088

Ph No.:  011- 64629966, 9212179966 ; Email: ioc.coaching @ gmail.com

the fees refund scheme proves that you are 100% confident that your students will not get more than 64%, beacuse after that you have to refund the fees.....................................

Replied 28 February 2012

Originally posted by : Akansha Mittal

CA PCC/ IPCC – Taxation

For May’ 2012 Examination

By

CA Rahul Jain

(All India Rank Holder in CA Inter Level and Award Holder in Direct Tax Paper of CA Final Examination)

Fresh Batch Starting from 1st March’ 2012

Daily Classes

Free Mock Tests

Batch would be over by 10th April’ 2012.

Fees – Rs. 6000/-

100% fees refund for students getting 75% marks in tax and 50% fees refund for getting 65% marks in tax.

INSTITUTE OF COMMERCE

Address: AA -8, 1ST Floor, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi – 110 088

Ph No.:  011- 64629966, 9212179966 ; Email: ioc.coaching @ gmail.com

This fees refund scheme proves that you are 100% confident that your students will not get more than 64% marks........................................

AASHI (Pursuing articleship) (1482 Points)
Replied 28 February 2012

Originally posted by : Cheranjit Das

Originally posted by : S.Srikanth

Its not five years..its 2 years for me

Hi AAshi if i had felt like that i would have quit CA 3 years before

these are my CPT marks

90 94 97 99 99 102

these are my Ipcc Marks

Grp 1 155 164 178 209

grp 2 138 145 136 142(cleared in aggregate)

Nothing is impossible

Sucess always hugs you in Private and Failures Slaps You in Public

Never Mind How many slaps you get You'll love when u get that secert hug

I'll Tell u one idea...Practice doing Question papers This is wat made me to get good marks in Costing

I follwed Padhukha for costing...wat ever be the author is..just buy a scanner( shuchita will be best one) it is not the solved the scanner
i used to sit for many hours and solve those questions and check the steps and answer in my padhukha book

This helped me better gave me confidence

Hope it Works For you too...

all the best

CA is a 4 and half years course....and u have already passed 5 years in paasing ipcc.......friend now take my suggestion next time try to build concept when u study....only solving questions from test papers will never help you...........and one more thing dont try to be an expert in giving exams...give yor best in the first attempt ..... when I was in examination hall i was shocked to see that 90% of the students are memorising steps and answers of even accounts...!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew they have spent 10000 to 15000 to the tuition classes which gave them poor concepts in return....many of us are so much exam oriented that they even dont make 1% concept.........dude this concept is a vital thing......please make concept first, then try to read fro exams............................

1 Like

Akansha Mittal (Student) (36 Points)
Replied 01 March 2012

@ Cheranjit Das

Fees refund scheme is just to motivate the students to score higher marks. Like, our parents always gave us gift when we score good marks. This does not mean that parents, while making promise to give gift for good marks, was confirmed that their children will never be able to score good marks.

I hope you have heard the story of 'half glass of water'. Some says it is half empty and some says it is half full. It all depends on the perception of the person saying it. Positive person always see it as 'half full' while negative always see it as 'half empty'.

Best wishes for you...Be positive in life.

Replied 04 March 2012

@ Akansha Mittal
Well said Akansha.......... But tell me one thing in just 41 days what is your institution going o teach............Students will pay 6,000 and get a suggestion in return.........if they do not get common question in the exam they will get 0........and ultimately their marks will be 0  as well as their knowledge will bw 0....................

Akansha Mittal (Student) (36 Points)
Replied 04 March 2012

@ Cheranjit Das

At the outset, please understand that 3 hour class for 41 days is more than enough to develop good knowledge of taxation for CA IPCC Students.  I dont understand why you have developed a hatred for coaching institutes in totality.

However, I am not surprised to see 3 0's in your post.

Just a mate suggestion for you....dont always talk of zeroes, you will end up getting one.

Best Wishes For You...Good Luck. :)

Suresh kashyap Malday (student - Account Executive B.Com MBA (IPCC CFA (Pursuing))   (88 Points)
Replied 03 July 2012

same situation meri b hai main 6 attempts de chuka hu sabi paper me 59 aa chucke hai but na to kabi 60 aaye hai or na costing me kabi 40 aaye hai........... 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: