Easy Office

Failure..back to back

Page no : 2

ashutosh (student) (49 Points)
Replied 16 February 2012

hello asshi..

this is new to think about failure..CA.

sam think also happened with me too

i failed with just 3 marks in last attempt but this time i have cleared CA-IPCC. and feeling good.

when i failed in last attempt on the very next day i started working again. i n think u must also without wasting ur time.. gud luck

remember anything in this world can fail but  HARDWORK can't

Yogesh (staff) (29 Points)
Replied 16 February 2012

boss it would b better if u go through Munish Bhandari for Law..............n ya i also d beliv that books does't make u pass bt atleast new books gives u a felling that there is somthing new in what u r learing...................

Deepak kumar sharma (Govt. job) (2946 Points)
Replied 16 February 2012

You are improving each time. Now you are ready to pass. Remind  yourself that i will do it at any cost this time

Success in professional exam is a result of better stretgy, presentation and revision plan. We just need positiveness and confidence. Best wishes

Ajith Kuruvilla (AUDIT ASSISTANT) (37 Points)
Replied 16 February 2012

for law it is good to follow study materials of board and also using suggested answers and RTP will helps u..

Vijayalakshmi.K (ICWA Final ) (324 Points)
Replied 16 February 2012

From my school days, I am a average students, after I follow these things, my capacity to study was enhanced very well..

1) Select a regular place and concentrate fully and study.

2) Whatever you study, give 5 to 10min relaxation for every 1 hour.

3) Write a short note of whatever u study

4) Study conceptually.

5) If you are not able to understand any particular thing, write it in a small note, and ask it to a person who can guide you, or you can search for it in net. Its the follow up you take for what you dont understand.

6) Reading 100pages a day is not a great thing, whatever you study, study it clearly and 100% clearly.

7) If you are tired of studying, you can take a note and write whatever you have studied today. (If you are not able to write, you dont know anything)

8)When you are working out problems, you solve the problems, you try to solve the problems on your own, dont see the answer quickly.

9) 50% is what you study and another 50% is your ability to apply it in exam,

10) so using previous year question paper write a model test

11) When you are free, you can recollect what you have studied, without opening book. If you miss any point, you can then refer book

12)Give more importance in understanding the basis concepts in the first chapter, which will help you in studying the following chapter very easily, you can enjoy studying.

13) If you are not able to understand a particular topic, dont change the subject or become sad, find out why you dont understand it.

14) Relax your mind. be happy .

Its all I have tried. It worked for me/.

1 Like

satish (Service) (901 Points)
Replied 16 February 2012

Dear Students,

I am glad to see students United when it comes to helping and coming out with Ideas. This is  agreat progress in the Chartered accountancy course with the forum like thse where students can share and also learn from others.

Keep it up and as i said in my first post. Students are welcome to write to me at satmai45 @ gmail.com.. If i can be of any help to students in Mentoring and coaching through email or can meet me evenings in weekends at my residence in bangalore .

Regards,

Satish.

Tejas learning centre

bangalore hsr layout

1 Like

S.Srikanth (Cost Accountant ) (346 Points)
Replied 16 February 2012

Hi AAshi if i had felt like that i would have quit CA 3 years before

these are my CPT marks

90 94 97 99 99 102

these are my Ipcc Marks

Grp 1 155 164 178 209

grp 2 138 145 136 142(cleared in aggregate)

Nothing is impossible

Sucess always hugs you in Private and Failures Slaps You in Public

Never Mind How many slaps you get You'll love when u get that secert hug

I'll Tell u one idea...Practice doing Question papers This is wat made me to get good marks in Costing

I follwed Padhukha for costing...wat ever be the author is..just buy a scanner( shuchita will be best one) it is not the solved the scanner
i used to sit for many hours and solve those questions and check the steps and answer in my padhukha book

This helped me better gave me confidence

Hope it Works For you too...

all the best

2 Like

CA Suhag Patel (SEBI Research Analyst) (80 Points)
Replied 17 February 2012

first of all just read the module and solve each and every sum of practice manual ..(if any example is easy one then do it on calculator )....from my point of view Fm is easy one then costing so you can score more marks from it than costing with less efforts .....and institute's material is far enough for each and every practical subject....i got 65 marks in costing & Fm with this strategy ....and i am damn sure that you will get success .....

Best of luck for you next attempt....

1 Like

dhimant malhotra (IPCC ) (32 Points)
Replied 17 February 2012

hey buddy ! i can understand.... u are improving  and hope fully dis tym u will surely pull it off

even my profile was same as yours..... it was my 4 th attempt......

I also always used to flunk in costing and fm....

just focus on study materials. study materials provided by icai is sufficient

i also felt the same that i hav read each of things thrice , every tym i used to keep changing on books after i flunked ,but dis tym i focused only on study mat and i passed and got exemption in accounts

and atleast 30 marks of paper always comes from study mat, questions of internal , cash flow, bonus

and mangerial remuneration of non investment co.   all theses questions came from study mat;

This tym i decided to focus only on study mat. except for tax  i studied from girish ahujas. and it paid off...... even for law also i refered study mat

dont worry have faith in yourself, and pray to god..........u will surely pass

ALL D BEST

1 Like

abhishekpandey (ca final and cs inter) (115 Points)
Replied 17 February 2012

look at the improvements u have been making..u have worked hard and shown improvement..

this shows your dedication..but you need to work smarty now..give more importance to cost and fm....try ca practice module you will get great help from them in the exams..

give one more chance to this iam sure u will do this..this time..u are close to success..

dont loose hope..best wishes abhishek!!

1 Like

Dimple Jain (Chartered Accountant) (30 Points)
Replied 17 February 2012

Hello aashi

Accounts refer Mr Parveen sharma classes. Rest keep studying dont get demotivated

Vijayalakshmi.K (ICWA Final ) (324 Points)
Replied 17 February 2012

CPT is where only 1 mark questions are asked,

But in inter we have to work out problems,

So inorder to get good marks in accounts, Concept + systematic working out of problems required..

Only after working out good good problems, we will know, which step to do first and in what format to proceed with.

These all I learned from Boss only, he is a CA.

When we glance at the problem, we will know whats the problems is all about, only when you find out, steps and formats, you complete the problem succesfully and enjoy it.

When you do so, sooner you will start enjoying working out problems.

1) Findout the problem to be solved.(from the questions)

2) Findout the steps. (sequence)

3) Fix the format

4) 100% presence of mind.

thats it.

Akansha Mittal (Student) (36 Points)
Replied 20 February 2012

CA PCC/ IPCC – Taxation

For May’ 2012 Examination

By

CA Rahul Jain

(All India Rank Holder in CA Inter Level and Award Holder in Direct Tax Paper of CA Final Examination)

• Fresh Batch Starting from 1st March’ 2012
  • Daily Classes
  • Free Mock Tests
  • Batch would be over by 10th April’ 2012.
  • Fees – Rs. 6000/-
  • 100% fees refund for students getting 75% marks in tax and 50% fees refund for getting 65% marks in tax.

INSTITUTE OF COMMERCE

Address: AA -8, 1ST Floor, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi – 110 088

Ph No.:  011- 64629966, 9212179966 ; Email: ioc.coaching @ gmail.com

AASHI (Pursuing articleship) (1482 Points)
Replied 21 February 2012

6000 for tax..r u kidding???

Cheranjit Das (CA FINAL) (202 Points)
Replied 28 February 2012

Originally posted by : S.Srikanth

Hi AAshi if i had felt like that i would have quit CA 3 years before

these are my CPT marks

90 94 97 99 99 102

these are my Ipcc Marks

Grp 1 155 164 178 209

grp 2 138 145 136 142(cleared in aggregate)

Nothing is impossible

Sucess always hugs you in Private and Failures Slaps You in Public

Never Mind How many slaps you get You'll love when u get that secert hug

I'll Tell u one idea...Practice doing Question papers This is wat made me to get good marks in Costing

I follwed Padhukha for costing...wat ever be the author is..just buy a scanner( shuchita will be best one) it is not the solved the scanner
i used to sit for many hours and solve those questions and check the steps and answer in my padhukha book

This helped me better gave me confidence

Hope it Works For you too...

all the best

CA is a 4 and half years course....and u have already passed 5 years in paasing ipcc.......friend now take my suggestion next time try to build concept when u study....only solving questions from test papers will never help you...........and one more thing dont try to be an expert in giving exams...give yor best in the first attempt ..... when I was in examination hall i was shocked to see that 90% of the students are memorising steps and answers of even accounts...!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew they have spent 10000 to 15000 to the tuition classes which gave them poor concepts in return....many of us are so much exam oriented that they even dont make 1% concept.........dude this concept is a vital thing......please make concept first, then try to read fro exams............................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: