Easy Office
LCI Learning

My Real life story, how i become CA....

Page no : 7

Preeti patel (C.S. Course Pursuing ) (96 Points)
Replied 20 April 2011

A smile is my face for ur success congrets & u give me inspiration :)

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 20 April 2011

Originally posted by : Namrata

Hats off to you Vivek Sir...

Your contributions to CCI is laudable. And the road map about your destination, all i can say is that the journey is very inspiring!!!!

Often students tend to curse everything else under the sun for not passing this course. But you have literally made the adage into practice- Where there is a will, there is a way.

Wishing you the very best in your professional endeavours !!!!!!

Rohan Kumar (CA Final) (53 Points)
Replied 20 April 2011

So Motivational..............................

Anand (Full Time Paid Employee)   (29 Points)
Replied 20 April 2011

Great Sir

This is called a achievement. Those who read such article please think the struggle made by the sir.

If you want to be success in your life , never think that if fall some one will stand in your back to catch you. Always think I myself will create next oppertunity in my life. What happen if i fall today, next time I will try my level best to create a future

(Guest)

Thanx a lot for sharing sir....It really gives a greater inspiration to the students like us....! 

(Guest)

I have nothing to say !

You are super star

Replied 20 April 2011

Originally posted by : sweety

I have nothing to say !

You are super star

Little super star

1 Like

Vijayaram (student) (28 Points)
Replied 20 April 2011

Hello sir,

I was not good at science during my 10th std. So i opted to study CA,also my father is a CA.

Soon after 12th std. i wrote CPT , but i didn't succeed for 3 times. It damaged me so badly and i thought

that it was the end. Most of them encouraged me to try again but i had no hope in me .

Now after reading ur life story i'm totally inspired. Thanks very much for sharing us about ur life

sir , i think that i'll complete CA with the same will and power. Thanks a lot sir..!

1 Like

Replied 20 April 2011

Originally posted by : Vijayaram

Hello sir,

I was not good at science during my 10th std. So i opted to study CA,also my father is a CA.

Soon after 12th std. i wrote CPT , but i didn't succeed for 3 times. It damaged me so badly and i thought

that it was the end. Most of them encouraged me to try again but i had no hope in me .

Now after reading ur life story i'm totally inspired. Thanks very much for sharing us about ur life

sir , i think that i'll complete CA with the same will and power. Thanks a lot sir..!

Yes this articles is a fuel to achieve your success dear.. Achieve it

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 20 April 2011

Hats off to Dearest n Great Ahiever of CCI.

Thanks For Sharing very inspiring n true story

This will boost the confidence n energy level of the people those
are undergoing same condition...

even with having weakness & struggle n some negative people ( LIKE UR FIRST BOSS) in some areas,
 you did a great achievement BY CONVERTING  UR WEAKNESS IN TO STREGHTH.

AM 100% SURE THIS ARTICLE WILL HELP 1000 OF students those are strugglig for completing
thier CA Course along with some other unaviodable personal responsiblities...

Many Many Thanks for  Sharing  true n  inspiring story,

as said by Surendra  sir. very Rarely people share thier limitations

no doubt ur in that exception,

for betterment of CCI students you shared evry inspiring story n achievement of you,

Many Many Many Thanks...

1 Like

subhajit behera (student) (65 Points)
Replied 20 April 2011

very inspiring for students like me

Replied 20 April 2011

The forum thread accepted by all the CCI members. And also liked my autobiography...

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 21 April 2011

Yes sir you’re the inspiration and guider of CCI students sir, its very inspiration and learnt from your story lot sir ji..

Thanks for sharing

(Guest)

Amazing sir.....

No words and speechless of your hard work.

I am very motivated.

Hatts off to you....

Here i can say Vivek sir Rocks.....

I am so glad and to see for  having  a teacher like you.

Thank you so much.

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 21 April 2011

Originally posted by : CA.ViVeK M ACA

Thank You CA Navin Jain for sharing your story .. it is really inspiring. If any one want to share your life experience, Please share the same...

When I see my past; I see my  story is also very interesting. . 

1. I could not manage to pay    30 paise   for bus fair (  office to home in 1981  ) when I was in articleship at  Kolkata. Many times I used to walk for 8 km from my office to home. In early morning; I was not in a position to "afford this luxury' because I had to reach office in time. 

2. At  Kolkatta; at least for 15 days I had  no food arrangement  for whole of the day and I treated it like "Upvaas" - a must for CA study. 

3. By reading study materials only and absorbing its contents; I got success in CA. The study materials were worst in printing and full of mistakes but due to this only; I had to apply my mind to know whatever is written is correct  or not !

4.  Later on; the books of Auditing- Kamal Gupta, Accountancy - Shukla Grewal and Cost Accounting - N K Prasad were purchased by me from my stipend which was Rs.60/- per month and my boss never paid me the full amount of Rs.60/-. 

This "Mr. N K Prasad" ( not the book ) is still living with me in the same form when I got it.  

5. All these 'facilities' made me tough for whole of the life.

I  am  SATISFIED that THE MOST INTERESTING part of my CA Journey was over when I qualified CA. 

( None of my family members still knows about all these because nobody could know from my face expression and talk under what circumstances I was living there ). 

3 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: