Mirror is mine true freind

jyoti rani (secnderabad) (1852 Points)

06 March 2013  

With everything happening today, you don’t know whether you are coming or going, but you think that you’re on your own way. Lives lined up on the mirror don’t blow it, look at me when I am talking to you, you looking at me but I am looking through you. I see the blood in your eyes, I see the love in disguise, I see the pain hidden in your pride. I see you’re not satisfied and I don’t see nobody else . I see myself I’m looking at the mirror on the wall, here we are again.

Through my rise and fall, you’ve been my only friend. You told me that they can understand me I am? So Why are we here talking to each other again?

Uh, I see the truth in your lies, I see nobody by your side, but I’m with you when you’re alone and you correct me when I’m looking wrong. I see the guilt beneath the shame. I see your soul through your window pane. I see the scares that remain.

Looking at you I can see my past, Damm I look just like I was f**k my all life all those stupidity, but when I see my momma smile that’s a blessing, which always with me………….(this are conversation between me n mirror)

When we did something we always blame others, but friends we heard about this “ Taali ek hath se nahi bachti”. See yourself and turn back few pages of your life rewind yourself…………its really easy to blame others like……….if we are not sucesseding in our life we always blame “God” & “Destiny”. We never think for a second. Why this happen? Everyone is blaming me for this failure which I face and I blame the god and destiny. What is still there which I dodnt want to accept?

If you didn’t found the answer go in front of mirror, stay alone for some time and ask to it. It is the only one who tell u whats ur mistake? What the thing u have to do to convert that failure in the success?

Let take the example of our CA life………….

As we all know that in CA field we all have to work hard without hard work and confidence this course is not easy at all.

When we gave exams, and result came negative mostly what we  are behaving, giving yourself space…….as like u are not part of this world…..not talking to your who are really help u n cherish u in ur lonliness………but still we are behaving like that……we want to live alone……..even we are not giving time for our parents to whom imp….we never know…..till we get success or positive result….and after this we think its good.

But in my opinion in that crucial period we have to boost ourselves, instead of breaking contacts with each other, we have to tell in a positive manner to your friends, family that this time u will do more hard work…..escaping from the reality is not the way of living…….accepting the truth and try to utilize the time in a proper way is the only way.

Because in that period only some of us loose very important persons of our life which we never want to loose…………

So instead of blaming others we have to find out what our mistake, and once u can find out…….u see where u reach, people will give u respect instead of blaming you……and u get success………..