confused A LOT about IPCC

Sourabh (Student) (360 Points)

24 January 2011  

Hi,i just passed CPT ,December 2010 with 160 marks n now looking to do IPCC.but  m confused about certain thngs.now these questions may seem childish which every CA aspirant should know,but I dont,so please bare with me n answer these.

1.I am planning to do group-1 first,will my exam still be held in Nov n I'll get 9 months?.how much time will I get to prepare for 2nd group then?

2.)I somehow passed CPT with distinction.is there any exemptions I can avail(one of my friends told me;))or is it just for pride

3)in the ICAI website,I read that u need 15 months articled training along with clearing CPT to join IPCC,is that true?isnt article trainiing after IPCC

4)in the IPCC registration form,options r given to select study material,will I have to avail only group-1 first n re-register for group-II?or can I hv study material for both all at once?also what  are the 'articles' in option for both groups?

5)I am a handicapped student.so how am I supposed to go for IT training n Orientation course?

6)is there any difference between PCC n IPCC?I thought both r same n IPCC is the  latest scheme?but  I maybe wrong

thx in advance