Easy Office
LCI Learning

confused A LOT about IPCC

Page no : 2

* Krishna * (CA Student) (6149 Points)
Replied 06 January 2012

@ Nitesh

IPCC Group I pass is Compulsory to start your articleship. Passing Group 2 wont makes you eligible to do articleship.

sandesh (none) (21 Points)
Replied 19 July 2012

can 1 give ipcc group 2 before group 1 ?

MONIKA PATHAK (Prs Ops Analyst) (21 Points)
Replied 10 August 2012

Hi,

jst wanted to confirm if have to select both the options in Column 5- :

Group i IPCC & Group ii IPCC if i wanna register for both the Groups

Column 11- Both Group of IPCC with article (12000/-)

And also, can u pls give me a clear picture of "WITH & WITHOUT Article"

if i am not correct pls advice which all options shall i choose to register for Both the Groups inclusive all the registrations fee for evrything (study material+registration+articleship+any other fee)??

Will b very greatful for Quick response

Thanks in Advancesmileyyes

Replied 10 August 2012

@ Monika

Choosing Both groups of IPCC with Articleship is the best option, so that after your passing of Group1 you dont need to again register separately for articleship. If you choose without articles, then you need to pay again the fee at the time of eligibility of your articles. So choice is yours. My view go for Column 11. I assumed you came through CPT route.

JAFARHUSSAIN (student cwa) (28 Points)
Replied 13 August 2012

I am a Commerce Graduate with 57% in B.Com 2010 Alagappa university

My Question here is
1) Can I appear for IPCC directly under the NEW rules announced on 2nd August, 2012?
2) If yes can I register for  both group with articles?

Replied 13 August 2012

@ Hussain

Wait for the detailed guidelines and admission process which is expected to be announced by ICAI on August 16th. From then onwards, you are eligible to apply under the new scheme subject to detailed eligibility already prescribed by ICAI e.g. you should have covered 3 subjects out of subjects prescribed by ICAI at your B.Com. level which should be of 100marks paper each. Check that eligibility.

JAFARHUSSAIN (student cwa) (28 Points)
Replied 17 August 2012

Dear sir,

I am a Commerce Graduate with 57% in B.Com 2010 Alagappa university

i have attch flie mark sheet in B.COM

Can I appear for IPCC directly under the NEW rules 

jst wanted to confirm if have to select both the options

i am not correct pls advice which all options shall i choose to register for Both the Groups 

how much total payable fee  dd?

Will b very greatful for Quick response

Attached File : 505301 1039341 jafar001 2.rar downloaded: 126 times

santanu santra (student) (21 Points)
Replied 19 September 2012

pls some1 give me da confirmed ans !!

i have registered in ipcc 27th aug. by direct entry scheme.so tell me all the steps what i have to do for giving ipcc may 13 exam ??

pls rply.....thank u

Replied 20 September 2012

@ Santanu

Join the articleship as soon as possible and fill the required articles forms and send the same to ICAI within 30days of joining articleship training and make sure you completes itt and orientation programme before March 31, 2013 and submit the same to ICAI.

Precious (articleship) (21 Points)
Replied 15 July 2014

hello,

i have passed cpt. right now i am preparing for ipcc group1. meanwhile can i take up ITT PROGRAMME AND ORIENTATION within this period 9months??

or is it dat ITTP should and can be done oly after passing IPCC GROUP1???

Arpit Singhal (2 Points)
Replied 25 February 2017

excuse me.... i have registered myself in ipcc-1 only, and i cleared it in my first attempt....so now while registering for ippc-2, will i have to provide a time gap of nine months again?

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 25 February 2017

Originally posted by : Arpit Singhal
excuse me.... i have registered myself in ipcc-1 only, and i cleared it in my first attempt....so now while registering for ippc-2, will i have to provide a time gap of nine months again?

you can now appear ipcc group 2 , no time gap now. you can start your articleship now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: