Company denied for tds certificate or revise tds return

Pratik (BDM) (47 Points)

31 August 2015  

Dear Adviser,

I get paid for earned commission with deduction of TDS @ 20% Due to not updated PAN in Company Records. I already updated PAN in company in August'15.

The company not providing TDS Certificate or not ready to Revise TDS Returns with updated PAN for Yr 14-15 & till August yr 15-16. They said we already deducted and it went to Income tax tresury or concern department in bulk amount and cant do anything further. Inshort,I have to forget those deducted TDS amounth till the date. (I am sure, that only excuse of company or there will some practicle way to claim that amount)

Furthermore, Form 26AS not reflecting deducted TDS amount too sad. So can't directly claim and file return for the same. My earning for yr 14-15 not taxable as per IT slabs.

Kindly advise the procedure with clause/rules to reclaim TDS or discuss with Company for the same so either form 26as reflect or get manual TDS Certificate.

I can file Late IT return or claim TDS amont for 14-15 when file Late IT returns too, Am I Right!!

Thanks in advance,

Pratik