Easy Office

CA Final law Nov 2018

Page no : 2

Sumit L (Student CA Final ) (35 Points)
Replied 10 November 2018

I think ICAI was expecting that students will study law paper all the 4 days. On that basis paper were set😂😂
2 Like

Vinod Vyas (Analyst) (258 Points)
Replied 11 November 2018

I cleared and considering the 46 marks awarded to me checking was normal as it shall be, i guess it was not tight.

Vinay pandey (Student) (30 Points)
Replied 11 November 2018

I think there is no mistake....PSC also include in calculation % of Total paid up share capital or % total number of holding

Replied 11 November 2018

Bro why you are ignoring PSC😢

Replied 11 November 2018

Not its not in capacity of director...its a case of majority shareholder influencing on minority shareholder

Replied 11 November 2018

I think that paper checking for all subject in group 1 can be average bcz all paper are seems average

Mayur Kasat (7 Points)
Replied 12 November 2018

Mayur Kasat: Ca final law question paper november 2018 old course- Que 2(b) As 15 lakh shares are given and person holds only 1.1 lakh shares.. Then there can not be appeal to tribunal for oppression na.... I wrote tribunal has power to reduce the number and entertain the appeal if it deem fit. But as oppression is not in member capacity and not harsh as given in que, tribunal will not entertain the appeal on said reduced numbers too. Is this ans right???
1 Like

vishal garg (nothing) (22 Points)
Replied 13 November 2018

Allied law portion seems to be on difficult side except insolvency part...questions were asked indirectly from company laws...overall 30 marks exam is easy, 35 marks exam is average and rest of 25 marks is on harder side which disbalance the whole exam.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: