C.A. and his parrot

CA. Anindya Mitra (FCA,DISA) (55 Points)

07 January 2011  

Client : Goodmorning Sir and thank you for the excellent advise that you gave yesterday-just one question - could you tell me what book or website did you find this, so that…..you know……I won’t have to…… call you ?

Me      : Sure, its actually my parrot who tells me all the answers.

Client : You have a talking parrot !!! And it has knowledge of Taxation & Corporate laws  of India ? Oh my God ! Tell me where do I get to buy this ?

Me     : Well…..its not available for purchase anywhere….even somebody did try to steal it…but the parrot speaks a language that only I can understand.

Client : Well ! How did you got it then ?

Me     : I got it from a forest, a very dense and sacred place, in the mountains far away, in the Himalayas.

Client : The Himalayas !!! I knew it…off course...where else could it be.

Me :    Wait Sir…not everybody is allowed to go there and get a parrot like this. You need to be a qualified Chartered Accountant and your Certificate of Practice is the Gate  Pass to this sacred place.

Client : A Chartered Accountant ? Oh no…it will take years for me to get pass the exam.  Leave it Sir. Its better I call you and get answer to all my queries. Ok Sir, Goodbye and do send your bill for the consultancy.

Me      : Quack, Quack (as you wish).