Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Corporate Law >

Board resolution format

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Chartered Accountants

[ Scorecard : 14]
Posted On 22 December 2007 at 16:45 Report Abuse

Can anyone please send me the format for board resolution authorizing director to represent company for MVAT registration, CST registration and Profession Tax

Online classes for CA CS CMA

(Guest)
Posted On 28 December 2007 at 11:08

CERTIFIED TRUE COPY OF THE RESOLUTION APSSED BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF ------------------PRIVATE LIMITED HELD ON ------------- AT THE REGISTERED OFFICE OF THE COMPANY AT -------- A. M. /P.M. AUTHORIZING MR./MRS.– DIRECTORS TO SIGN APPLICATIONS, SUBMISSIONS, ETC. For the smooth functioning of the business of the Company it is desirable that Mr. ----- Director be authorised for the purposes of making signing and filing applications, submissions and other such documents on behalf of the company for seeking registrations with BSNL, Pune for connectivity requirements, software Technology Parks of India, Pune, Maharashtra Sales Tax and Central Sales Tax Authorities, Pune, Directorate General of Foreign Trade for Import Export Code at Mumbai and Pune, Customs and Central Excise Departments and other statutory registrations, permissions and approvals as may be considered necessary or expedient from the concerned governmental authorities in Mumbai and Pune (state of Maharashtra). Accordingly the following resolution is passed: “RESOLVED THAT Mr. ------Director be and is hereby appointed as the Authorised Signatories of the Company for the purposes of making, signing and filing applications, submissions and other such documents on behalf of the company for seeking registrations with BSNL, Pune for connectivity requirements, software Technology Parks of India, Pune, Maharashtra Sales Tax and Central Sales Tax Authorities, Pune, Directorate General of Foreign Trade for Import Export Code at Mumbai and Pune, Customs and Central Excise Departments and other statutory registrations, permissions and approvals as may be considered necessary or expedient from the concerned governmental authorities in Mumbai and Pune (State of Maharashtra) and to do all acts, deeds and things as may be necessary for the purpose of giving effect to the above resolution. FURTHER RESOLVED THAT the consent of the Board be and is hereby accorded to Mr. ----- Director to appoint any consultant/s to represent the Company before the above mentioned Government Departments and to issue a Power of Attorney on the name of the consultant/s so appointed in connection with the said registrations, approvals, permissions." ------------------------------ PRIVATE LIMITED DIRECTOR

(Guest)
Posted On 31 December 2007 at 16:44

My Company is propriotory firm recently converted into2 different Pvt.Ltd.Company Can sum body advice me How to deal in following matter 1) Capital Allocation of Directors 2) Property Allocation according to nature of different co. 3) Allocation of Debtors & Creditors, Assets & Liability $) What are the resolutions needs to be Passed. Please Help Me

Mangesh
Manager - F&A

[ Scorecard : 23]
Posted On 31 December 2007 at 17:04

My Company is propriotory firm recently converted into2 different Pvt.Ltd.Company Can sum body advice me How to deal in following matter 1) Capital Allocation of Directors 2) Property Allocation according to nature of different co. 3) Allocation of Debtors & Creditors, Assets & Liability $) What are the resolutions needs to be Passed. Please Help Me

shilpa
company secretary in practice

[ Scorecard : 148]
Posted On 02 January 2008 at 14:02

Hey mail me the details on cs.shilpa07 @ gmail.com

(Guest)
Posted On 24 May 2008 at 17:19

Nothing

(Guest)
Posted On 24 May 2008 at 17:21

I want to know that how i make a Board Resolution for becoming the franchise a open university

(Guest)
Posted On 27 May 2008 at 08:46

Pl provide me the board resolurtion for authorising the directors to excute the docuemnts with the bank for loans sanctioned and to operate the workign capital account. I also need to egm resolutions for increasing the authorised capital and borrowings in excess of the paid-up capital

Neha Amol Limaye
Company Secretary

[ Scorecard : 52]
Posted On 27 May 2008 at 11:45

CASH CREDIT FACILITY

The  Chairman  informed  that in order  to  finance  the  working capital  of requirements of the Company, it had become  necessary for the Company to approach the Company's bankers for cash credit facility upto Rs………….. Accordingly the following resolution was

proposed by Mr…… and seconded by ………..

"RESOLVED  THAT the Company do obtain cash credit facility   upto Rs………… from the ………….  Branch, Pune  on  such terms and conditions as may  be  stipulated  while sanctioning the loan.

FURTHER  RESOLVED  THAT  ………………, Directors of the Company be and are hereby severally and  jointly authorised  to  approach  the  above  Bank,  submit  application, letters,   information,   statement   submissions   under   their    signatures  and  to represent, negotiate and finalise  the  terms     and conditions of the said loan on behalf of the Company.

FURTHER  RESOLVED  THAT  Mr………………, Directors  be and are hereby  authorised to execute  the  related loan   documents  including  hypothecation  deed,   undertakings, promissory notes, guarantees etc. as may be required by the  bank on behalf of the Company and that the common seal of the  Company

be  affixed  on  such  documents in the  presence  of  the  above directors."

Neha Amol Limaye
Company Secretary

[ Scorecard : 52]
Posted On 27 May 2008 at 11:46

NOTICE

Notice is hereby given that an Extraordinary General Meeting of the members of the Company will be held on ….day, ………….., 200……. at 10:00 a.m. at the registered office of the company to transact the following business:

1. To consider and if thought fit, to pass, with or without modification, the following resolution as an ORDINARY resolution: -

"RESOLVED  THAT subject to Section 94 and other applicable provisions; if any, of the Companies Act, 1956, the Authorised Share Capital of the Company be and is hereby increased from Rs. ……./- (Rupees ……. only) to Rs. ………/- (Rupees Five Crores only) by creation of additional ………./- (…………) equity shares of Rs. 10/- each ranking pari passu with the existing equity shares of the Company in all respects."

2. To consider and if thought fit, to pass, with or without modification, the following resolution as a SPECIAL resolution: -

"RESOLVED THAT subject to Section 16 and other applicable provisions ; if any of the Companies Act, 1956, Clause V (a) of the Memorandum of Association of the Company be deleted and substituted by the following ;

V. (a) The Authorised Share Capital of the Company is Rs. ………/- (Rupees ………. only) divided into ………. (……….) Equity Shares of Rs. 10/- (Rupees Ten only) each and with a power to increase or reduce the same."

Place : PUNE                                                                       BY ORDER OF THE BOARD

Date  :

DIRECTOR

NOTES:

1.      A MEMBER ENTITLED TO ATTEND AND VOTE IS ENTITLED TO APPOINT A PROXY TO ATTEND AND VOTE INSTEAD OF HIMSELF AND A PROXY NEED NOT BE A MEMBER.

2.      As per the provisions of Article ….. of the Articles of Association of the Company, provisions of Section 173(2) do not apply to the Company. Hence, explanatory statement as required under Section 173(2) is not annexed.

There are 71 Replies to this message

Related Files