Attitude, time and qualities....

BALU.... (CCI STUDENT....) (44650 Points)

16 October 2012  

Qualties: For smoothe and successful completiong of the course with academic excellence, within the minimum stipulated time, the following qualities are required.

Perseverance
  • Keep on trying steadfastly
  • Striving throughout the course
  • Goin on till success is met with and
  • Continued application of effort towards study and learning.
Tolerance
  • Endure with patience
  • Willingness to tolerate unfavourable situations and short-term diffculties
  • Adapting to unfavourable circumstances and overocming them in a smooth fashion
Self-Confidence
  • Positive Thinking and Supreme belif in one` own ability
  • Rising above the pollutive atmosphere of friends, colleagues etc. who have negative thoughts about the course and the examinations
  • A person can; if he thinks he can.
Self-Discipline
  • Channelising one`s thought, effort and action, fully towards success in the endeavour
  • Not depending upon any external agency Eg: Teachers, seniors etc. to monito and control
  • Avoiding bad environments and its negative influences.

Attitude and Time Management: A student who is quite serious about the Course must adopt a 'sanyasi without saffron robes" attitude in his mind and have minimum of hours in any day cannot be put in, it should be compensated during the same week itself.

"IF YOU DON`T HAVE TIME IN THE DAY, STEAL IT FROM THE NIGHT."

Self-discipline a must for success: As has been laid down in our scripttures, "Supreme Sacrifice alone bestows Immortality and Himalayan Achievements."

"DISCIPLINE ALWAYS GIVES 100% REWARDS."

D=4, I=9, S=19, C=3, I=9, P=16, L=12, I=9, N=14, E=5 =100%

"It is better to actually do waht is possible rather than worry over what is not possible."

A small note on Self-Confidence: "Tom and Jerry" is the most-liked cartoon film for viewers at all ages. The basic reason for its popularity is that Jerry, the mouse, is able to win over Tom, teh Cat, many times. The self-confidence of Jerry brings the best to create troubles for Tom. Hence, being small is not a disadvantage; self-discipline and seifl-confidence ca provide the required impetus for success.

Note: The time one spends before TV, int eh Interent, gossiping with friends, etc. can be frutifully diverted towards one`s career.