Attitude decide your destiny- part - ii

CS Ankur Srivastava (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer)   (17848 Points)

09 June 2016  

ATTITUDE DECIDE YOUR DESTINY

(Theory of Karma as per desired Destiny)

Years ago I have written an Article titled “Attitude Decide your Destiny” wherein I have explained how your thoughts effects your Attitude which actually decide your Destiny. Now after years I am writing its next part. This will focus how you can change your life through positive thinking. This topic is related to your personal and professional life. I would like to share about how one’s thinking effects the practical life.

So let’s directly come on point and read the article with positive attitude.

Positive thinking is not having positive thoughts when circumstances are good. We generally believe that our thoughts are linked to the environment around us, it is just so natural that when there is a crisis outside, there will be a crisis inside. But actually what is inside is independent from what is outside. It is your own choice to be influenced with the outer crises. There could be a crisis outside, but if I can perceive and create a thought of stability, I can create a thought of an opportunity instead of a challenge, there will be no crisis inside. The main objective is to take care of what is inside then the crisis outside can be dealt with. This is the Positive Thinking. For example, the financial crisis is a crisis outside. In this situation if I take care of my thoughts I can take care of all other aspects and clear the hurdles.

There is an interlinked relationship between the thoughts, Attitude and the Destiny. Thoughts are the origin of your actions – (What you think becomes what you say and this in-turn you do in your life. Therefore, what you think becomes your habit. Your character, your overall personality is nothing but the collection of your thoughts) which determines your Attitude and collection of actions i.e. the Attitude determines your Destiny.

“What you think you becomes”

HOw??? You might be thinking this question only!!!

I will start with the quote of Swami Vivekanand ji “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life; dream of it; think of it; live on that idea. Let the brain, the body, muscles, nerves, every part of your body be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, and this is the way great spiritual giants are produced.”

I would call this process a method to create future. We are the master of our own destiny! Simply understand that while your circumstances may determine the colours that you have to work with, the choices that you make on a day-to-day basis are in fact, the brushstrokes that will define what your masterpiece looks like. This depends on your thinking.

What we feel, what we say, what we do – all have their origin in the mind. The energy of the human mind is one of the greatest, but least understood. Mind power is one of the strongest and most useful powers you possess. This power consists of your thoughts. The thoughts that pass through your mind are responsible for everything that happens in your life. Your predominant thoughts influence your behavior, attitude and control your actions and reactions.

Thoughts are like a video that plays on the screen of your mind. What you play there, determines the kind of life you live and the experiences you meet. To make changes in your life, you have to play a different video, one that you like more. Thoughts, like seeds, have a natural tendency to grow and manifest in your life, if you feed them with attention, interest and enthusiasm.

Your thoughts pass from your conscious mind to your subconscious mind, which in turn, influences your actions in accordance with these thoughts. Your thoughts also pass to other minds, and consequently, people who are in a position to help you, might offer you their help, sometimes, without even knowing why.

This might some strange and unbelievable. You don't have to accept these words, but if you analyze the kind of thoughts you think, and the kind of life you live, you will discover interesting things about the mind.

The power of mind is part of the creative power of the Universe, which means that your thoughts work together with it. You are a manifestation of the Universal mind. When you repeat the same thought over and over again, in one way or another, this mighty power helps you make your thoughts come true. We may call it Day-dreaming. I would again use that famous dialogue “JAB AAP KISI CHEEZ KO PURI SHIDDAT SE CHATTE HO TO PURI KAYNAT  AAPKO USSE MILANE ME LAG JATI HAI”.

The above dialogue is absolutely right. It is because of your continuous positive thinking and its resulting positive vibrations that consecutively makes things happen. You have to just prepare yourself for your aim only.

Now the question would arise how to use the Power of Your Thoughts?

•   Focus on what you want to be or what you want to achieve or how you would like to see yourself in future.
  •  Give thoughts and Visualize a perfect scene of whatever you want to accomplish. Put a lot of detail, color, sound, scent and life into these mental scenes.
  •  Repeat your visualization often, with faith and attention, and your subconscious mind will accept these mental scenes as real experiences. The subconscious mind does not distinguish between real and imaginary experiences, and accepts both as real. It will start making changes and attracting opportunities, to make your reality match the images in your subconscious mind.

Actions, situations, and objects that you visualize frequently, eventually, manifest on the material plane in a natural way. This manifestation does not happen overnight. It needs time, and depends on how ambitious and sincere you are, and how much time and attention you put into this action.

You can use this process to change negative habits and build new, positive habits or skills. You can also use it for your studies, improving health and relationships, changing circumstances, business matters, professional life, and for practically for almost everything.

It is nothing about conception of any one person. It is fully tested, devotional and scientific. I will quote an example from Bhagwat Gita:- Lord Krishna said in Bhagwad Gita “कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन” (Do your duties and don’t worry about the result). Perhaps this was also said in context that we should do our duties without concentrating about the result of it. We should leave everything on Parmatma to decide according to our Karm.

It is rightly said that Jaisa karam karoge waisa hi fal milega…. So we should be smarter and Jaisa fal chaiye waisa hi karam kyu na kre. What is bad in doing in the direction of your pre decided FAL i.e. your Aim. Pay attention to the thoughts you think. This will, change your actions automatically and your KARM will align accordingly. After all we know the importance of Planning and this entire process is nothing but Planning and its Implementation.

From our childhood we study towards one single goal to get Passed. We pass because we have done something towards this direction. Percentage depends on the dedication i.e. nothing but your Attitude. Which one had attained towards his pre decided goal to get passed with First Class. Do you remember the promises of “Motorcycle on passing Highschool with good numbers”. All these were to enhance your thoughts and actions towards your goal which is limited to get passed but the promisor i.e. your parents are having bigger planning for which you are being pushed to get good marks. Have you ever thought if efforts have not been done towards this direction or when the direction of actions changes what happens? Yes, the result changes. Isn’t the same process that we are talking about…!!!

Have you noticed the flow of water? In which direction it moves. It moves towards the slide only. If there is no slide the movement will stop. Have you seen kites flying, it flies only in the direction of air. It cannot fly in any direction or against the air. The Attitude we have choosen is actually that slide or the air which give route to our life and everything will start accordingly.

What you have to do?? At the outset, you need to decide your Aim, then configure your thoughts accordingly which will bring your output (Karm) in alignment of your Aim automatically and gradually you will be prepared for your desired Aim and It will Happen. You just need to remember ITS NOT OVER UNTIL I WIN.

So, the process is just being positive.

So, be positive and have positive Attitude and believe me Your Attitude will the only thing that decides your destiny. This is all about this Article.

Try it, it works and surely change your life positively.

Thanks for reading….

CS Ankur Srivastava