Easy Office
LCI Learning

Article on Legends of CCI part-8

Page no : 3

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 08 April 2011

What else to say about when lot of appreciation have already given about me... You know its difficult to praise somebody and those who does are the ones deserves the same :)

Thanks everybody for all the good words and on other side i beg sorry for whatever i could not do. I feel that everyone who is contributing here by any means is a legend.

The first legend in my views should be www.caclubindia.com as because of this plateform we came in contact and able to share our views. second legend is the one who has taken up initiate to create this plateform i.e. Admin Mr Vivek & his team..... rest all we know how the caclub is progressing leaps and bounds... once the success is achived its obvious to have proud.. the proud that your effords has shown the fruits of success....

My special thanks to everybody specially .....:

Saritha and Vikas

Member (Account Deleted)

BALU A HELPING HAND...

CA Ravi sisodia

pavan kumar

K.N.V.V. Sri Vidya - Sri Kanth

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA

B.Chackrapani Warrier

CA.ViVeK M ACA

Sunshine...

Aditya Maheshwari

Hardik Dave

AMIT TODKARI

aNkuR jAin....................

CS Ankur Srivastava

CA Navin Jain

Resham

vinnzz

Bharath

Pulkit Gupta

CMA. Sanjay Gupta

Arniv Sharda - stroke of wind

SAN...

Yamini

2 Like

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 08 April 2011

Thanks Bayya for replying....Kal reply na dhekhkar i feel very Bad..Without Ur comment  article about u is incomplete na so..Nw i m so happy:D and thanks alot for ur reply..hope u like my article..agar nahi then forgive me plz;(..

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 08 April 2011

Agree with you bro, from  CCI  we all met and sharing each other..

Its great to meet and share with legends like you bro..

We r proud to have you on this platform with us and hope you will continue your contribution and giving your valuable suggestion to all of us..

Best of luck to your future bro.

Regards

Balu

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 08 April 2011

Special thanks to Saritha for her good cause... the article is very nice and you did not leave any stone unturned.. by describing "about me" section here.. you made me realise of my aim....... thanks again ...

Thanks specially frm Anjali too.... she has also appreciated your efforts... wish to meet you some day :)

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear

I am seeing with you......

அண்ணாவின் கொள்கைகளான கடமை, கண்ணியம், கட்டுப்பாடு.........

Warm Regards

K.Ilayaraja

Thanks to saritha......  for this post.......

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: