Easy Office
LCI Learning

Admit cards have come. but...

Page no : 3

soumya (student) (23 Points)
Replied 07 October 2015

I have my photo and sign in admit card. But centre name and pincode is different. Our chapter not responding well. How to rectify this?

KEVIN VORA (ARTICLE) (28 Points)
Replied 07 October 2015

Refer faq on examination on icai.org

know your self (knowledge is power of student)   (98 Points)
Replied 07 October 2015

I have no issue 1st it came without photo I tried with Internet Explorer & it came properly with photo & sign. If any one have such issue then you have to fixed photo in that & take sign as mentioned in instructions sheet

Bhagath (Student) (21 Points)
Replied 07 October 2015

Could u provide the no.....

dimpi (student) (37 Points)
Replied 07 October 2015

Even if there is no Signture or Photograph of the student, The Admit Card is still valid. You can follow any of the two below options. Option 1: Carry an Govt Issued ID Card to the Exam Centre. Option 2:You may get your photograph and signature attested by a Chartered Accountant or a Gazetted Officer on his official letterhead( in duplicate) indicating inter-alia the following: a. Name b. Registration Number c. Exam d. Month and Year of exam e. Roll NO. f. Medium g. Group h. Centre i. Postal address and carry the same to the examination centre, as proof of your identity. You will be required to hand over the original to the exam centre and retain one copy for yourselves. You are also advised to carry one stamp size photograph (matching with the photograph affixed on the attested letter referred above) to the exam centre for affixing the same at the appropriate place in the attendance register.

Anjani Kumar (Manager) (128 Points)
Replied 07 October 2015

I got with photo n sign,

Anup Behera (student) (22 Points)
Replied 07 October 2015

Check tomorrow.. It may be occurred due to traffic in website..... Not a big deal. Don't worry

Arun Pareek (student) (23 Points)
Replied 07 October 2015

anyone plz help what is the matter that would be written on letter head of member of ICAI while certifying the photo and signature..

Radhey Shyam Jha (Student) (38 Points)
Replied 07 October 2015

My admit card show all things

Arun Pareek (student) (23 Points)
Replied 07 October 2015

anyone plz help what is the matter that would be written on letter head of member of ICAI while certifying the photo and signature..

Saheb Rishab (Article/ Completed Training...)   (98 Points)
Replied 07 October 2015

it seems nobody has his photo n sign... mine too.. icai's scan machine doesn't seem to work... lolzz..

CA Kumar Mukesh (CA CMA FINAL and Advance Excel Trainer)   (6871 Points)
Replied 07 October 2015

Dear Pradeep, In case your admit card does not  contains any your photo as well as intials, in that case you need to get attested copy of your photograph as well intials from your principle on thier latter head. this document will be accepted both Examination Center and ICAI too..

Thank You...  

avinash kumar (Student CA Final ) (26 Points)
Replied 08 October 2015

Admit card is valid Without photo & signature .you have to take your I.D. proof wid u in exam hall.But photo must be there...

Shubham Singla (Student ) (30 Points)
Replied 08 October 2015

Mine is perfectly fine..

Shubham Bansal (Student CA) (62 Points)
Replied 08 October 2015

i guess after so many queries..

institute will update all of yours admit card.

further u should call to helpline no. 011 – 30210600 to 605

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: