Easy Office
LCI Learning

Admit cards have come. but...

Page no : 2

Vinay Kerebail (Article Student) (21 Points)
Replied 07 October 2015

See note 3 in admit card

riddhishah (charteredaccountant) (43 Points)
Replied 07 October 2015

I hv d photograph and signature on it

yogesh (proprietor) (66 Points)
Replied 07 October 2015

I have signature and photo on my admit card

Shruti (Student) (28 Points)
Replied 07 October 2015

I had a similar problem.. don't panic ..the instructions are there on your hall ticket as to what has to be done in case there no signature of a candidate ...contact any chartered accountant of your coaching classes ...they'll help you with it. The letter should have your name,address ,groups you are appearing for,Month and year of exam, Roll no, Medium , centre name,photo ,candidate's sign and sign of member of icai i.e. a CA

RAJASEKHAR (Article Assitant) (126 Points)
Replied 07 October 2015

Even i have photo and signature

punit patel (Marketing Manager) (62 Points)
Replied 07 October 2015

Same here...i also cant find my photo and signature on admit card...icai fees increased krti hai lekin admit card me ye sab problem create krti hai.....wah re icai

MOHIT CHAWLA (1) (70 Points)
Replied 07 October 2015

i have contacted to confirm the error. they talked like.... in rude manner.. sab likha to hai admit card pe... i said .. kafi logo ka show ni ho raha koi technical problem hai kya ? they didnt listen anything more.. nd cut the call in hurry .. staaye hue log baithe help desk pe .. :/

soumya (student) (23 Points)
Replied 07 October 2015

My centre is different from that of others. I think im the only one with arts college as centre in my city. All others got usual centre name. Also pincode of usual centre is written in my admit card for my centre. Its so confusing. Centre name different and centre pincode usual one. Pls help me.

Richa Panchal (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (21 Points)
Replied 07 October 2015

You can get it attested by CA they will accept it

Abhijeet Baranwal (Paid Assistant) (21 Points)
Replied 07 October 2015

Mine is fine bro!!!

yogesh (proprietor) (66 Points)
Replied 07 October 2015

My admit card have photo and signature

CA Manish Pawan (Practicing Chartered Accountant)   (134 Points)
Replied 07 October 2015

My hall ticket have both photo n sign. Contact examination department asap.

Meetash (YYY) (21 Points)
Replied 07 October 2015

I also Hav photo nd signature printed on my admit card..

janvi gajara (article) (46 Points)
Replied 07 October 2015

Attestation from CA is required if you don't have photo and signature in your admit card.. Write your name, seat number, center etc, print it and attach your photograph and signature on the same. Take signature and stamp from any practicing CA on that.. That will be valid to enter the exam hall.

Anup A Deshpande (Freelancer) (77 Points)
Replied 07 October 2015

Yesterday site was slow and hence objects (like images flaash etc) might not have loaded. When I checked even my photo and sign wasn't there. But then I refreshed 2-3 times and they appeared. So try when site isn't slow.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: