Home > Experts >MANAS ROUT's Profile

MANAS ROUT's Expert Profile

Queries Replied :224

+ View Full Profile

CA.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    any questions regarding finance ,taxation,audit,problems arising in real practice, corporate affairs,

My area of expertise
    income tax , company law, indirect tax , internatinal taxation , accounts, finance,

My experience in the area (years):
    3 years 2 months

Organizations I belong to:
    P.S IYYENGAR & CO

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    CA JOURNAL

Educational credentials:
    CA FINAL

Award & Honors:
    0

• dharshni says : TDS
    Thank u sir.. Can u give the reference of section or circular rearding this clarification.

• nitin kumar vijay says : Clearification for Deduction U/s 80DDB
    Thanks a lot Pl. also clear that this desease (TETROLOGY OF FALLOT SPECTLE HEART DECEASE)covered U/s 80DDB or not. Tks. nitin

• CA rahul grover says : effects of recoded date
    I want to know about If any transaction may be recorded in the books beyond the bill date then what'll be effected in diffrent type of areas(like taxation,accounting standards)?like that i have purchased any type of fixed assets on 2.2.2007.but i have entered in the books in 31.12.2007.so does it applies any AS,AAS.& also effects in taxation.

• NIHAR RANJAN says : TAXATION
    NICE REPLY

• CA.Aman Dugar says : Answer to query regarding FBT
    Sir, Does it mean that the expenditure like travelling which is capitalized is not liable to FBT. Cant this exp. be charged to FBT in light of Q.19 of the circular

Comment Please

Other CCI Experts