Amol Gopal Kabra (CA,CS,DISA)'s Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 951

+ View Full Profile

About me

I am Amol Gopal Kabra

Qualification - B.Com, CA, CS, DISA(ICAI)

Preparing For - CISA, DIRM(ICAI)

Profession:

A Practicing Chartered Accountant

Founder Director at AGK Consultancy Services Private Limited

Writer and Motivational Speaker

Secretary of Latur Branch of WIRC of ICAI for year 2015-2016

My Community to help those who need it. 

Press "F1" for Help..!!!

You Can reach me on following

Email: amolgkabra @ gmail.com

Also, follow my blog at http://blog.amolgkabra.in

twitter.com/amolgkabra

facebook.com/amolgkabra

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    can answer question related to interpretation of provision of various laws, procedural aspects of various compliances, etc. No such areas completely as such where i cant answer but there may be some issues on which the opinion as expert may differ.

My area of expertise
    Income Tax, Audit, Company Law, Accounts, VAT

My experience in the area (years):
    Post qualification experience of more than 1 year.

Organizations I belong to:
    Amol G. Kabra & Associates, Chartered Accountants - Proprietor AGK Consultancy Services Private Limited - Professional Director

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    ICAI News Letters, 3rd National Convention For CA Students at Kolkata in 2006, 20 All India CA Students Conference at Ahmedabad in 2007.

Educational credentials:
    B.Com, C.A., C.S., DISA(ICAI) Pursuing DIRM(ICAI) and CISA

Award & Honors:
    Ranked 1st in Divisional Board and 3rd in Maharashtra State in HSC Commerce in the year 2003, Fifth 5th in University in B.Com. in 2006

• parvathiyash says : i need to know the procedure for getting NRI donat
    I need to Know the procedure and legal implications for getting NRI donations. can you please help me in this regard. we are local authority State Government formed for the purpose of constructing seed capital for the state of Andhra Pradesh. please need help in this regard.

• swara sheth says :
    Sir please give me your opinion on that as soon asa possible and thank you in advance

• swara sheth says : Completion Of Articleship
    my articleship was started on 20th august 2012,and i was taken transfer as on 23rd november 2012 and my second articleship was started on 29th december,2012.so,the gap was 35 days between those days and i mentioned the completion date of articleship in the articleship enrollement form es 24th septmber,2015.so i have doubt about whether period between 19th august 2015(which is completion date according to 1st articleship joining date) to 24th sepetember 2015 is to be considered as extension or what? if it is then should i complete my extension period under principal other than my current principal? or should i take transfer now n for that should i have to get prior approval of institute?

• UDAY KHEMKA says : MCA Public documents
    Hi Amol, Our Organisation is working on a financial analysis tool. We want to give customized reports as per different customer segments. Now my query is, who all are the users of MCA "View Pubic Documents" or say "Inspection of company Records". We also would like to have a rough idea on %share of users for these documents. If you are going to do some research, kindly share the link. Thanks and Regards

Comment Please

Other CCI Experts

CMA Ramesh Krishnan
Queries Replied : 25308

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
Queries Replied : 23597

Nikhil
Queries Replied : 21754