Home > Experts >Amol Gopal Kabra (CA,CS,DISA)'s Profile

Amol Gopal Kabra (CA,CS,DISA)'s Expert Profile

Queries Replied :904

+ View Full Profile

I am Amol Gopal Kabra

Qualification - B.Com, CA, CS, DISA(ICAI)

Preparing For - CISA, DIRM(ICAI)

Profession:

A Practicing Chartered Accountant

Founder Director at AGK Consultancy Services Private Limited

Writer and Motivational Speaker

My Community to help those who need it. 

Press "F1" for Help..!!!

You Can reach me on following

Email: amolgkabra @ gmail.com

Also, follow my blog at http://amolgkabra.blogspot.com

Follow me on twitter - @ amolgkabra

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
can answer question related to interpretation of provision of various laws, procedural aspects of various compliances, etc. No such areas completely as such where i cant answer but there may be some issues on which the opinion as expert may differ.

My area of expertise
Income Tax, Audit, Company Law, Accounts, VAT

My experience in the area (years):
Post qualification experience of more than 1 year.

Organizations I belong to:
Amol G. Kabra & Associates, Chartered Accountants - Proprietor AGK Consultancy Services Private Limited - Professional Director

Publications or writing which has appeared :
ICAI News Letters, 3rd National Convention For CA Students at Kolkata in 2006, 20 All India CA Students Conference at Ahmedabad in 2007.

Educational credentials:
B.Com, C.A., C.S., DISA(ICAI) Pursuing DIRM(ICAI) and CISA

Award & Honors:
Ranked 1st in Divisional Board and 3rd in Maharashtra State in HSC Commerce in the year 2003, Fifth 5th in University in B.Com. in 2006

• HARSH KUMAR BHARDWAJ says : Regarding Leave during articleship
    1.) I started my training on 1st Oct 2011. Till 29th Jan 2014 I took 82 day of leave out of which 24 are my compensatory off (I worked on Sunday for which I took leave for another day i.e. Monday, Tuesday etc). Please tell me what will be my pending leave at present. 2.) My CA Anil Khanna is against this that 24 day of compensatory leave will not be included in calculating of actual leave taken. I took an expert opinion from CAclubindia and two of the experts said the compensatory off will not be included in calculation of actual leave taken. But my CA Anil Khanna is insisted for this. So what will be the remedies for this? 3.) I told my CA that I need a minimum 3 months of Leave for CA Final Exams may 2014 but he is giving me just 2 months of Leave. It will be difficult for me to prepare myself for exams within 2 months. I want to clear this exam in first attempt. So what will be the remedies for this?

• Anwer Sayeed says : Share capital
    Dear sir please tell me that our last year share capital was Rs.10,000 and we have extend the capital by Rs. 14,90,000 in 3 august 2012 so please tell me what is the entry for this and what is the impact on balance sheet.

• reshma says : Gift by HUF
    Respected Kabraji, What will be the tax implication on gift of a part of property owned by HUF to its coparceners . Please advise

• Anand Khambe says : Category of Registrant (Service Tax)
    With ref. to your ans. dtd. 19-07-11 Tick Option B-II, can you plz tell me what is difference between these 4 categories.

• Srinivas says : Name Correction
    Respected Sir, I want to correct spelling mistake of my name in the ICAI's records and get a fresh certificate for my CA(Intermediate) with the corrected name. Is it necessary that I file an affidavit as I am just correcting a spelling mistake not asking for name change.

Comment Please

Other CCI Experts