Printed Study Materials (3 Volumes, 1080 Pages) provided.
- Download and practice with Tally.ERP 9 Software (educational version).
- Support from Professional Instructors throughout the course.
- Prescribed syllabus of Tally Solutions (P) Ltd. View syllabus-click here
- Course Duration – 6 Months (Unlimited hours of viewing)
Participation Certification from Tally Solutions Pvt Ltd. (Makers of Tally)
Aim of the Course
- The aim of this course is to equip students, employees, businessmen and
professionals using Tally.ERP 9 with the essential knowledge and practical skill to
understand and utilize the India’s most leading ERP system.
- Certify with Globally Recognized certificate from Tally Solutions (P) Ltd.
Objectives of the Course
It has become mandatory for the aspiring Accountants to learn ‘Accounting on Computers’
on a Leading, Widely used and Simplified ERP System like Tally.ERP 9. Knowledge in
ERP is a must for Commerce and Management Students. In India 90% of the SMEs are
using Tally.ERP 9 for their Accounting and Financial purpose and the same is used in 94
countries other than India.
Tally.ERP 9 has powerful in-built features designed to meet the complex needs of a growing
business. These features will help speeding up business processes, take quicker decisions
and enhance productivity.
has flexibility to generate all the essential reports
required to run a business in the SME market segment. Tally.ERP 9 is equipped enough to
handle the entire modules as Accounting, Inventory, Taxation, MIS, System Controls etc. for
a business organization.
About the Faculty
CA. Naison Louis, having 10 years of experience in the industry and professional practice
with a good mix of knowledge in various Accounting Softwares and ERP systems, is leading
and guiding the Faculty. He has domain expertise in Accounting, Finance, Taxation, Internal
Audit and Management Information System.
His passion for teaching made him a faculty for various MBA and Graduate Colleges and
Corporate Training programs. He is a Professional Trainer for certification programs
conducted by Microsoft Corporation and Tally Solutions (P) Ltd. He is among the few
persons selected by Department of Income Tax as trainer for its officials. He is known for
marking his classes with innovative and interactive way of teaching.
CA. Naison Louis, with his team of 18 persons, has developed World’s First Online
Certification Course in Tally.ERP 9. As an experienced Trainer of Tally.ERP 9, he has
actively involved in conceptualizing, developing, launching, operating and marketing this e-
learning portal. He makes it a point to meet the information, knowledge and training needs
of all learners, including professionals.
Learning Management System (LMS): - Interactive Lessons with Tutorials and
Demonstrations. Tutorials, containing more than 700 Demos explaining various
procedures in Tally.ERP 9, are prepared by Chartered Accountants and Tally
Experts. Various resources in Accounting, Inventory, Taxation, MIS and System
Administration will help in increasing knowledge of Accountants.
- Support Center:- You can be in touch with Professional Instructors for clarifying your doubts and get
assistance throughout the course period.
- Tally.ERP 9 Software: - Download the latest Tally.ERP 9 software (Educational
version) for practicing, free of cost.
- Study materials: - Printed Books developed by Tally Solutions (P) Ltd., containing
19 Chapters (1080 Pages) will be sent to you on joining the course. Chapters
contain explanations, practice tests and exercises on Basic Accounting, Financial
Management, Inventory Management, Management Information System and System
- To view contents of the study material click here….
Eligibility for obtaining Certificate of Tally Solutions (P) Ltd
- Certificate will be provided on passing Online Tests.
Maximum attempts (without fees) – 5
- Completion certificate provided by CAclubindia and Topmans