|Home > Notification & Circulars > Career|
Please Wait ..
- ( Custom ) 14 May 2013 - Classification of the machines commercially referred to as “Tablet Computers” –regarding
- ( Service Tax ) 13 May 2013 - Regarding The Service Tax Voluntary Compliance Encouragement Scheme-clarifications
- ( Service Tax ) 13 May 2013 - Service Tax Voluntary Compliance Encouragement Scheme,2013
- ( Others ) 10 May 2013 - Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) Scheme - Implementation
- ( Others ) 10 May 2013 - Clean Note Policy
- ( Corporate Law ) 10 May 2013 - Applicability of Regulation 17(6) in processing the work items
- ( Others ) 09 May 2013 - Structured Mechanism for monitoring the credit growth to the MSE sector
- ( Service Tax ) 08 May 2013 - Seeks to amend the N/No.26/2012- -Confusion in construction service settled
- ( Others ) 07 May 2013 - Delay in re-presentation of technical return cheques and levy of charges for such returns
- ( Custom ) 02 May 2013 - Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency Relating to Imported and Export Goods Notified
Career Notifications & CircularsDisplaying 1 - 6 of 6 in 1 pages
Amends Taxation of Services Rules 2006[TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA, EXTRAORDINARY, PART II, SECTION 3, SUB-SECTION (i)] Government of IndiaMinistry of Finance(Department of Revenue)New Delhi, the 25th April, 2011 Notification No. 37/2011 ...
Career Ascent - Mid Career Campus OBJECTIVE As a measure to develop employment opportunities for Chartered Accountants, CMII of ICAI has been successfully organizing placement programmes twice a year for Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants, wherein ...
Special Campus Placement Programme OBJECTIVE As a measure to develop employment opportunities for Chartered Accountants who had undergone the special course at NIFM, Faridabad (www.nifm.ac.in), L. N. Mittal Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur ...
Notification for Eligibility Test ISA ET 10th May, 2009 - (20-03-2009) Notification for Eligibility Test (ET) for Post Qualification Course on Information Systems Audit (ISA) on Sunday the 10th May, 2009 Last ...
Section 21 of the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 - Procedure in inquiries relating to misconduct of members of institute - Notified Director DisciplineNOTIFICATION NO. 1-CA(7)/104/2007, DATED 8-10-2007In exercise of the powers conferred by sub- ...
AnnouncementSuggestions on various matters - Transfer pricing, Issues in FBT, Remuneration u/s 142(2A) etc.Dear Members, The Fiscal Laws Committee of the Institute invites your valuable suggestions on the following matters:Issues on Fringe Benefit ta ...
Browse by Category