Punjab National Bank e-payment facility
(TO BE PUBLISHED IN PART IV OF THE DELHI GAZETTE EXTRAORDINARY)
GOVERNMENT OF NATIONAL CAPITAL TERRITORY OF DELHI
OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF VALUE ADDED TAX
DEPARTMENT OF TRADE AND TAXES
VYAPAR BHAWAN, I.P. ESTATE, NEW DELHI-110 002
No.F.7(7)/Policy-III/VAT/2005-06/ : In exercise of the powers conferred under sub-rule (5) of Rule 31 of the Delhi Value Added Tax Rules, 2005, I, Jalaj Shrivastava, Commissioner, Value Added Tax, do hereby include one more bank in the already provided scheme for payment of tax, penalty, interest or any other dues through e-payment for the dealers, who are desirous of making payment of such dues through this scheme. Part ‘C’ of the challan having unique Challan Identification Number (19 digit CIN) printed at the time of making payment on internet (concerned Bank’s web site) will be accepted as proof of payment for enclosing with the return for the purpose of sub-rule 3 of Rule 28 of DVAT Rules, 2005.
In addition to the already notified banks vide notification No.F.7(7)/Policy-III/VAT/2005-06/864 dated 02.03.2010 the following bank is ready with the facility of e-payment:-
PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
The Punjab National Bank will follow the security and other provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 while sending data to Department of Trade and Taxes through e-payment facility.
Dealers having bank account with the aforesaid bank can avail of the facility.
The dealers will obtain signed and stamped copy of Part ‘D’ of the challan from the concerned bank for their record. The amount so deposited will, however, be credited after confirmation from Reserve Bank of India as in operation now.
Salient feature of the scheme of e-payment are enclosed at Annexure-I.
COMMISSIONER (VALUE ADDED TAX)
Copy forwarded for information:-
Copy forwarded for information and necessary action to :-
- The Pr. Secretary (Finance), GNCT of Delhi, Delhi Sachivalaya, I.P. Estate, New Delhi.
- The Pr. Secretary (GAD), Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Delhi Sachivalaya, I.P. Estate, New Delhi with one spare copy for its publication in Delhi Gazettee Part-IV (extraordinary) in today's date.
- The Secretary to Finance Minister, GNCT of Delhi, Delhi Sachivalaya, I.P. Estate, New Delhi
- All Spl./Addl./Joint Commissioners, Department of Trade and Taxes, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi.
- Joint Commissioner (PR), Department of Trade and Taxes, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi for wide publicity of the Notification.
- Joint Commissioner (Collection), Department of Trade and Taxes, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi.
- Manager, EDP Unit, Department of Trade & Taxes, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi for posting the Notification on the Department’s web site.
- D.D. (Policy), Department of Trade and Taxes, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi.
- All VATOs/AVATOs, Department of Trade & Taxes, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi through the Zonal In-charge.
- The Registrar, Sales Tax Appellate Tribunal, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi.
- The President, Sales Tax Bar Association (Regd.), Vyapar Bhawan, I.P.Estate, New Delhi.
- Guard File.
(ANIL KUMAR SHARMA)
VALUE ADDED TAX OFFICER (POLICY)
Salient features of the on-line Payment Scheme
- Dealer can make payment of tax/interest/penalty or other dues under Delhi value Added Tax and / or central sales tax Act through Internet from anywhere and at any time.
- Payment has to be made from saving/current account by the dealer through web site of the concerned bank.
- User ID and password and other information will be provided by the concerned bank.
- Part ‘C’ of the challan may be printed after successful payment of the dues.
- Check 19 digit challan identification Number (CIN) on the challan before printing the same.
- Enclose Part ‘C’ of the challan after signing and stamping it with the return of the tax period to which the payment pertains at the time of filing the return with the Department of Trade and Taxes.
- Check the payment so debited from the account statement after transaction.
- Part ‘D’ of the challan will be sent by the concerned bank in lieu of the payment made for record after duly signing and stamping.
- Payments made after 8:00 pm to 8:00 am next day will be accounted in the next working day’s payment while payment made between 8.00 am to 8.00 pm on any working day will be accounted for the same day.
- Payment made at any time on Sundays & holidays will be accounted in the next working day’s payment