Easy Office
LCI Learning

Youngest Chartered Accountant

Page no : 2

Sudev Namboothiri (CA FINAL) (432 Points)
Replied 24 January 2010

Originally posted by : Jitin Nair
the youngest CA is from Bangalore, he became CA at the age of 19.

sorry jithin you are mistaken As per section 8 of Chartered Accountants act 1947 only a person attaining 21 yrs can only become a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.Hear I am quoting the section 8 of Chartered Accountants Act..... "8. Disabilities Notwithstanding anything contained in Section 4, a person shall not be entitled to have his name entered in or borne on the Register if he -- (i) has not attained the age of twenty-one years at the time of his application for the entry of his name in the Register; or [(ii) is of unsound mind and stands so adjudged by a competent Court;] or (iii) is an undischarged insolvent; or (iv) being a discharged insolvent, has not obtained from the Court a certificate stating that his insolvency was caused by misfortune without any misconduct on his part; or (v) has been convicted by a competent Court whether within or without India, of an offence involving moral turpitude and punishable with transportation or imprisonment or of an offence, not of a technical nature, committed by him in his professional capacity unless in respect of the offence committed he has either been granted a pardon or, on an application made by him in this behalf, the Central Government has, by an order in writing, removed the disability; or [(vi) has been removed from membership of the Institute on being found on inquiry to have been guilty of professional or other misconduct: Provided that a person who has been removed from membership for a specified period, shall not be entitled to have his name entered in the Register until the expiry of such period.]"

Prateek Bnasal (Article) (30 Points)
Replied 24 January 2010

friends

Sudev is exactly right . A person can't become CA if he is not attained the age of 21 as per CA Act.

Actually i was asking

WHO HAS CLEARED CA FINAL EXAMS at the age of 20 years or less, since i have cleared it at the age of 20.

Replied 24 January 2010

friends

Sudev is exactly right . A person can't become CA if he is not attained the age of 21 as per CA Act.

Actually i was asking

WHO HAS CLEARED CA FINAL EXAMS at the age of 20 years or less, since i have cleared it at the age of 20.

Replied 24 January 2010

friends

Actually i was asking

CA kanica gupta (Employed C.A.) (273 Points)
Replied 29 January 2010

hi....Im kanica, 21 years old. i'l turn 22 in may2010. i'v just cleared C.A.Final in NOV2009 attempt

Nipin Dhandaria (QUALIFIED CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT)   (30 Points)
Replied 05 February 2010

Hey friends I Cleared my C.A. in last NOV 09. I completed my C.A. at the age of 22 years

Shreyalmuri (CA Final) (236 Points)
Replied 05 February 2010

Hey its Lakshmi from B'lore,

She cleared her CA @ 19...

Rohit Jain (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (26 Points)
Replied 25 April 2010

Hi Guys!!

Just a curiosity based query.. I have Qualified CS in the recently concluded exams. I am 21.

I have Completed all the three levels of ICSI at frist shot. Is there any recognition in this aspect :-)

SUDHIR & PRADEEP JI (CA FINAL+LLB + DISA) (2299 Points)
Replied 26 April 2010

23 years 4 month

Ex Chairman CIRC OF ICAI,Exami (ca) (1143 Points)
Replied 29 August 2010

the youngest ca in CA Dhruv Agrawal he qualified ca at the age of 19. Ca cannot be done below the age of 21 bt when they found a student who qualified ca at 19 then they had to amend the rule because in 1987 whomsoever was the education minister ordered ICAI to do so. And then had made him a ca but now it cannot be done before 21.

Replied 29 August 2010

As 2 years of completed articleship is required for attempting Final examination and articleship cannot be started before a person becomes 18 years old (as required in PE-I , PE-II curriculumn) so all person who are saying that somebody became CA in 19 years cannot be true.

Can somebody tell me who is the correct youngest CA alive.

CA Karan Kapoor (unemployed) (31 Points)
Replied 18 February 2011

21 years of age,i am 1989 march born and i ahve cleared my xmz in nov 2010, and resulta were out in Jan 2011.

himanshu (ca) (104 Points)
Replied 18 February 2011

before 21 u not eligible for ca lol

CA Vaishal Dalal (CA) (189 Points)
Replied 20 February 2011

Well, I am June 89 born... Cleared CA Final in Nov 10....

I am just 21 and will be 22 in June 11.... So, Am I d one?

CA Raman Loya (Practicing Chartered Accountant)   (26 Points)
Replied 23 February 2011

I am CA Raman Loya become chartered accountant at the age 21....

thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: