Wrong print on stamp paper

CA Finalist (Article Assitant) (289 Points)

31 July 2015  

Hi Experts/ Members,

The following is the query:

I have a Rs. 20 Stamp Paper dated 08.06.2015. The Stamp paper is for "Apprenticeship Contract" for 12 months, between Trainer & Trainee which I have to send it to my relevant Institute for registration of Articleship. We have entered in Apprenticeship contract on 08.06.2015. 

We know that, Usually there is some  space provided under Indian Non-Judicial Stamp, from where the Contract begins. 

But however, while I was taking a print of the agreement on the Stamp Paper, 2nd page (out of 5 page agreement) from the MS Word Document got printed on the entire Stamp Paper, instead of the 1st page (which usually would have got printed in the little space available on the stamp paper).

The terms of our agreement can be clearly read, but however it is the 2nd page which got printed on the entire stamp paper, even covering the Color Print of "Rs. 20.... Indian Non Judicial"  of the Stamp Paper. 

Now just because there is a Print on the entire Stamp Paper, does the entire Agreement gets invalid?

Or Can I take the print of 1st page, and 3rd,4th and 5th pages on a White Paper, annex it to the Stamp Paper, and then get notarised ?

I cant now get a fresh 20Rs. stamp paper and execute the contract from this date (i.e. 31.07.2015) becuase, I will loose the period what all I have served, i.e. from 08.06.2015 to 30.07.2015.

Please suggest me a remedy..

Im sure there must be a remedy available for this.. 

TIA !!!