Wrong information in campus placement form

 

 
 
In the form, I wrongly filled up my PCC (Professional Competence Examination) Clearing details with regard to No. of attempts.
 
In actual I have cleared my PCC in 3 attempts starting from June-09, Nov-09 & May-10, but I wrongly filled 2 attempts therein
 
 
 
 
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW.....????????????
Replies (2)

Option for editing the attempts is still available till 28th July.

Just log in again and correct your details

ICAI cross verified ur details and only correct detail will be sent to companies. Just inform @ ur branch.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details