WORK ON CONTRACT/ASSIGNMENT BASIS Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/work-on-contract-

priyanka rajendra jain (Articleship ) (36 Points)

01 December 2022  

Respected all,

I am qualified as a Chartered Accountant and started a practice. I would like to accept work on contract/assignment basis. Having more than 10 years of experience in the field of finalization accounts, Direct Tax, Indirect Tax and Finance. 

Successfully worked with CA Firm Chaturvedi & Shah and AMRG Associates and also in Corporates like Omkar Realtors Developers Pvt Ltd and Globe Ecologistics Pvt Ltd and to add I have worked as Financial Consultant at Gandhinagar Railway and Urban Corporation Development Ltd (Government Company) it is India's first Project wherein hotel is built on Railway station.

I had experience of tax audits, Finalisation of accounts, Income Tax Assessment, gst audits, gst return filings, tds returns filing, Income Tax Return and computation of Income tax , Advance Tax, Preparation of financials.

I am delighted to connect with people and also want to gain more knowledge and skills.

Regards

Priyanka Jain