Work life balance

CA Prashant Gupta (DGM (F & A)) (14068 Points)

13 February 2013  

Work Life balance

In this cut-throat competition, every person is busy in work. You can see yourself, if you are in job, then how much time you spend on your family or on you. And if you are a student I mean CA student then nothing to tell or ask. But aren’t we losing ourselves. We are spending more time in office/work than home. But whenever we are at home, how much time we are giving to our family. In our home also, we are working

But think! Is this busyness ruined our family, our social life and most important us. When asked, we say, we are doing this for a good life. But where is life in this

We always expect there can be a problem in life, so we should save more. In this process we loose present.  Life is not like preparing for forthcoming storm, it is to learn how to be happy in problems.

If you are living your life, I mean balanced life. Then it will help you in your work also. Because then you will not get any tension from social life. You will be really happy and it will improve efficiency.

Real success is not in success in work. It is when your family say that you are successful in your life, with them

So mark my words. Life is a football game, you need to focus on attack (work) but more focus on defence (family)