Why do most of the cas have pathetic communication skills

Black mamba (Finance Enthusiast) (65 Points)

27 February 2015  

Why don't CAs improve their communication skills while doing their internship?

The reasons which my classmates gave me.

-Syllabus bohot hai yaar. Ab kaun padhega wo english. Waise bhi attempts ke upar nirbhar hota hai sab. Wo apna faculty ko dekh, 15 lakh kamata hai, school ke bachche usse acche english bol lete hain.(There is a hell lot of syllabus and everything is solely dependent on the number of attempts you take. Our Faculty makes an earning of Rs.15/Ann whose english is worse than that of a school student)

-Chalna yaar, ek mahina spoken english classes chale jayenge, wo log hi sab kuch sikha denge. Unko pata hai kaunse kaunse question puchenge interviews mein.(Common dude, we'll attend spoken english sessions and they'll guide us the right way. Also, they'll be knowing the questions which most of the panelists ask)

-GMCS mein sikha diya sab kuch.(We've learnt everything in GMCS)

These are the replies which my seniors gave me who are taking their CA Final exam in May 2015.

My question is

-Why do students have this attitude?(A lot of them. We'll I'm not saying it is the same with everyone as I've recently met a CA whose English was impeccable and comparable to the ones who hold an MA in Literature. But in my opinion, this may become a hurdle in future)

-Did anyone of your friends have this attitude?

I want CAClub members to share their opinions on this.