Which quote you like most ..see all

Deepak Dargad (Chartered Accountant....)   (9787 Points)

29 April 2013  

Some Nice And Swt Quotes

1. Surrender to Love

Love conquers all; let us surrender to Love - Virgil

sweet love quotes 1

2. Learn everyday

Learn from yesterday, live for today, Hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not STOP questioning. Albert Einstein

sweet love quotes 2

3. I feel for you

All the love that history knows is said to be in every rose. Yet all the love that could be found in two is less than what I feel for you. - Unknown

sweet love quotes 4

4. Forever is a long time

Forever is a long time. But, I wouldn't mind spending it by your side.

sweet love quotes 5

5. I don't care

I don't care if you think I'm abnormal, strange, weird, crazy, insane, odd and bizarre. Life is too short to be normal...

sweet love quotes 6

6 Lord remind us

Lord, remind me that what matters most in the end isthe love I carried in my heart, and the love I have shared in my lifer. Amen

sweet love quotes 7

7. Attitude and my Choices

My Life, My Choices, My mistakes, My Lessons, not your business.

quotes about love 8

8. Respect yourself

Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you Happy.

quotes about love 9

9. When there's actually nothing there.

It doesn't make sense to let go of something. You had for so long. But it also doesn't make sense to hold on. When there's actually nothing there.

quotes about love 10

10. Going to happen

As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen. - Winnie the Pooh

quotes about love 11

11. I'll never be jealous

I'll never be jealous and I won't be too proud cause love is not boastful, and love is not loud.

quotes about love 12

12. I'll never let you go I promise.

You had me at hello You make me want to be a better man we'll always have Paris Nobody puts baby in a corner Take me to bed or lose me forever I'll never let you go I promise.

quotes about love 13

13. Love looks not with the eyes

Love looks not with the eyes, but therefore is winged cupid painted blind.

quotes about love 14

14. Thinking of you

The person you are thinking of is also thinking of you.

loving quotes 15

15. Good Understanding

A good relation does not depend on how good understanding we have... but it depends on how better we avoid misunderstandings...

loving quotes 16

16. Everything to me...

You don't mean anything to me... you men everything to me...

loving quotes 17

17. Precious Seeing to the eye

Love adds a precious seeing to the eye. - Shakespeare

18. Enjoy the moment

Enjoy every single moment. The good, the bad, the beautiful, the ugly, the inspiring, the not-so-glamotous moments AND THANK GOD through it all. - Meghan Matt

loving quotes 20

19. Hey this one can't run away

I was in a hospital today and I saw this cute guy with a cast on his leg and my first thought was hey this one can't run away

loving quotes 22

20. Young hearts

A heart that loves is always young.

love quotations 23

21. Call it love

we are all a little weird and life's a little weird and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

love quotations 24