Which itr will applicable

Sir, I am a private company employee. My monthly salary is Rs. 11,000 /- p.m. I want to show my income and want to make a IT file. But I have no payslip or bank payroll account i.e I can't prove my salary, so Can I declare my income in ITR = 1 (Sahaj) in Income from other sources head. If not then pls guide me which form is applicable for me. I have an investment in PPF also and a LIC.
Replies (7)
You can file ITR 1 form.

Sir, In Income from source head? Pls confirm

Salary income would be shown under the head income from salaries. Claim deduction US 80-C for investments made in PPF and LIC.

 

But Sir, I have no form 16 or payslip or payroll account in bank so how can I prove my salary. My company not provide me this prove. I received this salary in cash. Pls guide me.

I want to show my income as tution fees. So, which ITR will applicable.

Then show it as other income and file ITR-1. You can still claim the deductions.
don't show under other sources. just show in salary head.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details