Which itr should be filled if tds deducted is under wrong

Rubul (Student) (151 Points)

28 July 2014  

Dear Members

I have a case to discuss with you all, please clarify my doubts. I am working with an organization on contractual basis for two years as a project associate. My organization deducted TDS under section 194J from my salary. 

But I have filled ITR-1 since in my opinion there is an employer-employee relationship exist in our contract. As i have to attend office on regular basis, I have to abide by the rules and policies of my organisation, my employer dictate me about my code of conducts and my work is directed/given by my employer. Thus I have no autonomy over my work.

Now my question is that am I correct in filling ITR-1 even though my employer has deducted TDS under section 194J. Further I want to clarify that even though I have filled ITR-1 I have quoted TDS deducted by them under the coloumn "TDS deducted other than salary i.e 16A".

Further if the AO sends notice for this what should be my reply please clarify me and I want to know under which section or clause employer-employee relationship is described.