Easy Office

What next after CA?

Page no : 2

Mohit (CA) (755 Points)
Replied 06 June 2012

Originally posted by : Nupur Sharma

Hi All,

I have just qualified in Nov, 2011. Presently i am working in the govt. sector and I have ample time with me. Please guide me as to what short-term/ long term course I should start now after qualifying my CA that would be an added advantage while looking out for jobs in the Corporate Sector???? DISA? IFRS Course? or any other?

Please Help???

Well What next after CA? 

Shaadi Kar Li Jiye :) :) :) :)

kanan agnihotri (student) (116 Points)
Replied 07 June 2012

hello,

can ca final student practised as advocate?& get enrolled with bar councile.plz let me know if u have any idea.

JOYAL GEORGE (Partner M/s Balan & CO Cochin)   (388 Points)
Replied 12 December 2012

I appreciate that many students come out with plans for study even after their CA course. In my opinion, until you are 27-28 yrs old you need to keep on investing in yourselves in terms of knowlege, soft skills etc. it is very important to have a pleasant life afterwards

CA.chahat garg (chartered accountant) (28 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

can you please tell me something about us ca/cpa.

J.K.E (Student) (79 Points)
Replied 17 March 2016

CFP VIDEO CLASSES FOR ALL THE MODULES

These lectures and case studies covers the curriculum prescribed by FPSB(India)

It covers over 70 hours of video

It has more than 150 topics/videos discussed

It has more than 20 case studies solved in real-time along with financial calculator along with notes provided

The videos are provided in a 16GB pen drive for easy viewing of videos

Module 1 : Introduction to Financial Planning.

Module 2 : Risk Analysis and Insurance Planning.

Module 3 : Retirement Planning and Employee Benefits.

Module 4 : Investment Planning.

Module 5 : Tax and Estate Planning.

Module 6 : Advanced Financial Planning.

J.K.E (Student) (79 Points)
Replied 17 March 2016

CFP VIDEO CLASSES FOR ALL THE MODULES

These lectures and case studies covers the curriculum prescribed by FPSB(India)

It covers over 70 hours of video

It has more than 150 topics/videos discussed

It has more than 20 case studies solved in real-time along with financial calculator along with notes provided

The videos are provided in a 16GB pen drive for easy viewing of videos

Module 1 : Introduction to Financial Planning.

Module 2 : Risk Analysis and Insurance Planning.

Module 3 : Retirement Planning and Employee Benefits.

Module 4 : Investment Planning.

Module 5 : Tax and Estate Planning.

Module 6 : Advanced Financial Planning.

Harshit Mishra (student) (118 Points)
Replied 27 June 2016

First of all congrats. You can go for CA or CWA because after completing CA you will get some exception in these courses.You can pursue CPA( certified public accountant). It a US body and but because of big 4 and increase in MNC companies in India, CPA demand is increasing day by day. 

What is CPA - Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is the title of qualified accountants in numerous countries in the English-speaking world. In the United States, they will have passed the Uniform Certified Public Accountant Examination and will have met additional state education and experience requirements for membership in their respective professional accounting bodies and certification as a CPA. Individuals who have passed the exam but have not either accomplished the required on-the-job experience or have previously met it and who have lapsed their continuing professional education or have requested to be converted to inactive status are, in many states, permitted the designation "CPA Inactive" or an equivalent phrase. In most U.S. states, only CPAs who are licensed are able to provide to the public attestation (including auditing) opinions on financial statements. The exceptions to this rule are Arizona, Kansas, and North Carolina where the "CPA" designation and the practice of auditing are not restricted. Many CPAs are members of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants or their state CPA society.

You can also read - How valuable is CPA after CA?

You can for CFA – If you are interested in risk management,portfolio management, and investment banking then go for CFA

CA. Narayanan (Chartered Accountant) (24 Points)
Replied 13 September 2016

Hi All,

I cleared my CS in 2009 and CA  in Nov 2011, I am in Oman now as Finance Manager. Thinking of starting CPA in US. Would that be a value added?  My future plan is after 10  years, planning to start a CA firm in Bangalore or Chennai.  I  am most interested in auditing. However, working in corporate Finance & MIS for last 6 years. Please suggest me whether doing CPA will help me in future? Thank you in advance. 

You can mail me  to narayanan.s18 @ gmail.com

Whatsapp to +968 9643 8887

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: