What job one can expect after passing CA at 3rd attempt

P (Article) (24 Points)

08 March 2010  

Hi guys..

I appeared for CA Final first attempt in June 09... I cleared my first group but wasnt able to clear the second one and failed miserably in second..

Then in November 09 also, i failed in the second grp with a big margin.. Due to office in september, i has very less time and also the biggest factor is i did self study as there are no quality classes available in my town

Now, i m going to give my second grp this May.. It will be my third attempt..

But the thing that keeps haunting me all the time is, whether i'll pass this time, will i get a job??

I know, it is simply waste of time and mental strength at this time to think such things.. It'll just depress me more.. But i can see so many of my frnds who are first attempt chartered but still cant find a job for 5-6 months..

M really worried for myself as i had many ambitions.. Feels lyk all i shattered nw..

Pls tell me, is it possible for a third timer to get a good opening?? Do i have any chance in any of the Big 4 or big corporate houses?

And in addition, i've already cleared my CS Final...

Tell me.. is there anyone here who has such number of attempts and still got managed to be placed in Big 4 or good corporation??? Please i'll get a lotttt of motivation from such success stories..