Easy Office
LCI Learning

What is next after b.com

Page no : 2

Jayashree (student) (33 Points)
Replied 01 August 2014

Hi Ratan, 

I didn't get what you are trying to say..  What I can do ?? 

I was asking do I need to complete 9 months articleship if I will join after completing my +3.

Thanks

CA PRIYUL SHAH (JOB) (901 Points)
Replied 01 August 2014

No, I meant you are NOT required to do 9 months of articleship under direct entry.

Your articleship will be start after IPCC Under direct entry. Duration of articleship will be 3 years.

(Guest)

Agree With Priyul

Replied 01 August 2014

Hi Priyul, 

In this attachment for IPCC https://220.227.161.86/27625bos-directca-form.pdf   , we can see they have one criteria of 9 months articleship for direct entry students. 

Is that 9 month articleship is only for provisional registration ? 

Thanks,

Replied 01 August 2014

Hi

Please see https://220.227.161.86/19323ca_atcourse260510.pdf

you are welcome for further quarry...

Replied 03 August 2014

Hi Priyul, 

The link which you have shared, that link says we have to complete 9 months practical training before apearing the exam.. :( 

" Appear in Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Examination after 
nine months of practical training and Study Course of eight months concurrently 
from the date of registration for the Intermediate (Integrated Professional 
Competence) Course."

Replied 04 August 2014

Hi, Happy Belated Friendship Day

Yes, I have asked my friend who have taken registration under direct entry also said that 9 months training is compulsory. If you go through CPT route, your articleship start on clearing of 1st group of IPCC. 

If you go through direct entry, you have to start articcleship from regisrtration.

Benefit of direct entry is that your final will come 1 year erlier.

It is rumor that 9 months training will be eliminated under direct entry also but it is not officially anouced by Institute.

Have A Nice Day

CA Keval desai (Transaction advisory service)   (231 Points)
Replied 04 August 2014

Hi all,

Anyone who wants to appear in direct entry need to serve 9 months articleship before appearing fro the exams.

apart from this criteria , there are other two more criteria that you need to look at. 1) ITT training 2) Orientation Programme.

this conditions are mandatory eligibility criterira to appear in the exams.

hope jayshree your doubts are clear now.

Replied 11 August 2014

Thank you all for clarifying my doubts.. but now question is where can I get good firm details in Bangalore who is willing to take simple +3 graduate student for articleship instead of one IPCC 1 group cleared student .. :( 

Replied 12 August 2014

I think you should talk with your friend circle who are doing CA. They will better guide you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro