Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Accounts >

What is mis report in accounting and how do i prepare it ?

Pages : 1

don't make exuse for study

[ Scorecard : 304]
Posted On 19 October 2011 at 15:19 Report Abuse

What is mis report in accounting and how do i prepare it ?

Online classes for CA CS CMA

sivaram
Asst Mgr-Finance

[ Scorecard : 5027]
Posted On 19 October 2011 at 15:28

So many reports are there for each component of Business Function namely  for Marketing,For Service,For Production for Finance,For Costing,.Generally Spread sheets are used for Complilng MIS Reports.SAP Reports too facilitates MIS Reporting as it can be saved as excel Formats.There is an exclusive Software Namely Hyerion for MIS 

ANIL PATIL
Sr. Executive Finance

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 15 November 2011 at 12:59

Management Information system is basically meant for to decision making. MIS is to be presented to TOP Management who are involving to determine the organizational objective. Furthernore, on the basis of the information, they are making the short terms and long term goals of an organization. There are three tiers of MIS.

1)TOP Management - CFO,MD's and other MCM members

2) Middle Mangement - Sr.Managers, Managers.

3) Lower management - Executives

divaCA2006
-----

[ Scorecard : 31]
Posted On 15 November 2011 at 15:14

MIS or Management Information System is a computer based system used by most organizations worldwide for transforming data into useful information for better decision making. It helps management make better plans and carefully organize business operations.

Management information system is used for generating reports including inventory status reports, financial statements, performance reports etc. These reports are essential for analyzing different aspects of business. These reports also help to answer 'what-if' questions like what would be the effect on cash flows of a company if the credit term is changed for its customers etc. 
MIS reports also support decision making and it helps to integrate the decision maker and the quantitative model being used. These automated systems allow managers to make decisions for smooth & successful operation of businesses. The systems includes computer resources, people, and procedures used in the modern business enterprise.

Total thanks : 1 times

ca kumar.m
CA - FINAL

[ Scorecard : 30]
Posted On 03 January 2012 at 09:18

any pls. send me MIS report manufacturing company

vinod dogra
Accounts Manager

[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 15 September 2012 at 14:34

DEAR EXPERTS

Pls shares yours knowledge with others about MIS reports and send EXCEL format sheets.

vinod dogra

manoj Kumar
Sr Accountant

[ Scorecard : 44]
Posted On 15 December 2012 at 03:06

Respected Seniors and Dear Friends,

This is Manoj Kumar from Hyderabad, doing as a US Accounts Executive in IT Solutions company,

it is It Staffing and developing company, any one please advice to me how to prepare the MIS financial reports to IT Staffing and developing company, and give some sample xls file,

I am eagarly waiting for your responce

Thanks & Regards

Manoj Kumar

subhashchand gupta
Accounts Manager

[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 17 November 2013 at 12:45

Dear all Please give us a format of  Excel sheet production for finance,

There are 7 Replies to this message

Related Files