Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > VAT >

What is CST without Form-C

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5

Accountant

[ Scorecard : 72]
Posted On 23 May 2008 at 18:48 Report Abuse

Hello!

Right now, CST is 3% with Form-C, what is CST, with out Form-C?

Particularly in Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra & Gujarat?

Online classes for CA CS CMA

biren thakkar
accounts manager

[ Scorecard : 231]
Posted On 23 May 2008 at 19:20

Dear Ganesh,

cst is a interstate sales tax, The cst without c form is depends on the commodity & its tax to be levied on that particular state where the goods are sent.

for e.g

if a dealer in maharashtra sales goods dealer against c form.then he will charge 3% on sale.

in the same case the delhi dealer is not giving the c form or an unregistered dealer & the local vat rate on that commodity in maharashtra is 4%, then the dealer in maharashtra will treat the sale is local sale & charge 4% on sale value.

(Guest)
Posted On 24 May 2008 at 12:37

I want to know the information

1. What are all the commodities come under get the exemtion for C  Form?

Ganesh
Accountant

[ Scorecard : 72]
Posted On 24 May 2008 at 16:12

Dear Mr. Biren,

My question is that

I've sold an Item/Commodity to outside state dealer of my state, whether he was registered/unregistered at CTO, for not issuing Form-C, how much of CST I've to collect from that party.

Bhavin
student

[ Scorecard : 20]
Posted On 02 June 2008 at 15:38

Dear Sir

I Query about if  transaction against C form. But  C Form not collected from salaes tax office so, what implication in VAT Audit ?

biren thakkar
accounts manager

Posted On 03 June 2008 at 16:18

Dear Ganesh,

You have to check has CST TIN no for the registration, if the party is registered but not ready to give the c form, then you have to take the differance rate betwwen 3% cst & the commodity rate in your state what you had sold.

biren thakkar
accounts manager

Posted On 03 June 2008 at 16:20

Dear Veeresh,

I assume that your query is for Maharashtra state, so go through thier site, www.vat.maharashtra.gov.in there go to the Central Sales Tax act 1956. you will find the necessary details.

biren thakkar
accounts manager

Posted On 03 June 2008 at 16:23

Dear Bhavin,

Your query is not clear, if the Form "c" is not collected from the office, then you have to take it immediatly. because to the party whom you are issuing the Form "C" may be wanted on urgent basis. In vat Audit you cant show as form issued because the details in audit form are of what forms you had issued during the year.

srinivasulu
Accountant

[ Scorecard : 63]
Posted On 05 June 2008 at 17:15

If anyone not giving form "C" he will be traed as Un registerd dealer and tax rate will be applicable Local tax or 3% which ever is high.

(Guest)
Posted On 07 July 2008 at 16:45

AGAINST FORM 'C' 2% CST , BUT WITHOUT FORM 'C' @ ?

There are 47 Replies to this message

Related Files