close x

Web site containing Vat Rates for goods for Karnataka

Hello,

Does anyone know a site where I can find vat rates for diff goods for Karnataka. For eg. rates for Galvanised sheets, paper, plastic items etc

Thanks

VAT Schedule Attached

Attached File : 27 kar vat schd.pdf downloaded 7064 times

Originally posted by : Deep @ k Gupt/\
Click on the Link below:
THE KARNATAKA VALUE ADDED TAX ACT, 2003 
AND 
THE KARNATAKA VALUE ADDED TAX RULES, 2005

The links you provided are quite informative. But I was hoping for a site where I could check the rate for different commodities. Actually now it 5 and 13.5% here in Karnataka but thats nowhere mentioned. The official vat site for Karnataka too has not been updated. Eg: If I wanted to check the VAT rate for plywood how would I do it? Again, Thanks for your replies. 

If any other member can provide the link for such a website, it will be good OR someone using an e-filing software, then if possible kindly export the rate chart file and attach herewith. In the mean time, you can check the major changes applicable from 01.04.2010

Can I know how the VAT is derived before an apartment is sold to a buyer from a realestate company.

Also please let me know is it Construction cost of Carpet area / built up area or super built up area & is it 4.12 % or 13.5%

vat rates for kitchen cabin in karnataka it is home accessories made from wood .

Assistant Manager - Accounts & Legal

Hi,

Can any one please tell me that what is the percentage of Value Added tax (VAT)on Electronic items like Tablets & memory cards in karnataka.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :