Wake up call for youths

CMA Raveendranath (Partner) (2220 Points)

09 August 2013  

Modern western education system has not only changed our thinking but also it has lot of impact on our culture and way of life. We are lucky to be born in a country like Bharath, which is a treasure house of various culture and ethnics. We had lot of richness not only in material wealth but also in our mental health. We gave lot of things to this world and inreturn we were invaded,our people were raped, murdered and forcefully converted. Still we didn't loose our values, we continued it even after 700 years of rule from invaders. But, today after we got liberated, we are still facing the same threat. Today we ourselves are becoming slaves to western ideas and thoughts. People of Bharath who were known for their contribution to the world in field of astronomy, medicine, engineering, mathematics, management skills, public finance etc has lost their values because of imitation. We don't have respect to our parents, our people, our culture and richness of our country. Bharath with enormous youth power (51% of population as per 2011 census) can deliver a lot to our motherland, but the zeal and passion in us needs to be ignited. We need to respect our motherland, work for development and progress our country instead of thinking about our selfishness. We need to unite by cutting barriers of place and language, we need to vote out the politicians who are making fool of us. We need to say no to foreign culture and uphold the ethos and values of our culture and traditions. Let us start working towards bringing together joint family system, staying together with our parents and relatives. Let us take our kids and also see that we too take part in family functions and village festivals. Let us write to our brothers and sisters who are staying in foreign cournty and wish them on special fesitival occassions like festivals, family get thogether etc. Let us start reading our ancient texts and understand the concepts of management, public finance systems, land revenue system, administration etc and also read about our kings and important personalities who has contibuted in various fields. Let us respect our scriptttures and art and visit places of historical importance and know more about it. Let us teach our students moral stories like Druva, Ekalavya,Shravankumar, nachiketa etc and tell about Swami Vivekananda,Dayanad Saraswathi, Baghat 
Sing, Shubashchandra Bose, Rana Pratap etc.. If we do not wake up now, then trust me we will be pushing our next generation to a very dangerous situations and tomorrow they need to face the difficulties because of our silence and careless today. SO WAKE UP GUYS " LET US UNDERSTAND FIRST AND THEN SPREAD RICHNESS AND GLORY OF TRADITION AND CULTURE TO OUR NEXT GENERATION". 

I would like to end my small note with what SWAMI VIVEKANANDA told to one of the European who asked him -

He asked - " You are praicing about your motherland so much and why can't you get freedom for your country"?

Swami Vivekanada replied - " I am waiting for 100 strong youth who are committed in join me, then defnitley I can see my Bharath Matha freed from Foreign hands".

This is very much relevant even today, we youths are not working for nation building, we are lazy and most of us have no vision and goal in life. Majority of us waste time seeing movies, play on mobiles, spend valuable time on moj and masti, watching and attending uselsess programs, celebrating events which has no relevance to our culture. Such waster of time is resulting in Brain Drain because of which high energy in youth is going unnoticed. This is what exactly, Western people whant our youths to be and they are sucessful in doing this.

PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED FILE, YOU WILL REALISE YOURSELF.

regards,

CMA Raveendranath Kaushik

rk.rkaushik @ gmail.com