Easy Office
LCI Learning

Vikram biyani?

Page no : 2

Preeti Sugandh (Student CA Final ) (38 Points)
Replied 30 June 2014

Vivek Soni, Is  famous in kolkata but that  is not every thing. Have seen his videos and also happend to see vikram biyani's video yesterday. Viveks classes seemed boring and monotonus. And Someone rightly said in the comments above that Biyani cant be beaten in IDT. And IDT IS A LIFE SAVER for ca ka bachha log. 

(Guest)

preeti,

its 35 % on teachers and rest 65 % on students to understand the concepts and clear ca exams...

so every teacher who is teaching is great 

its just on student to student that who is best for them... so after seeing your last comment i just want to say ki you dont have any right to have a joke on any teacher or to comment like that ki bcom padhta hai kya......

and people here just commented on this post to answer your query not for having hot discussions on teachers dear

sorry but dont mind

take care

all the very best

Anand Dutta (student) (72 Points)
Replied 30 June 2014

Preeti maine hi bola hai dat sir ka idt portion strong h.....and hum tmko suggest kar rahe h to join vikram sir mera experiance baht better raha h bhai k sath maine ipcc m tax m 76 laya tha. bhaiya s mera baht close relation h....agar tmhe class back up chahye hoga toh hum sir k khud k centre m arrange karwa denge jahan icwa ka classes chalti h...so mera suggestion h to join bhaiya

darshu (Others) (27 Points)
Replied 01 July 2014

Vikram bhaiya is the best....

vikas (assitant) (22 Points)
Replied 01 July 2014

Bakwas hai teaching

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (business) (78 Points)
Replied 01 July 2014

Vivek sony sir se tution le lo nahi to baad me tension ho jaega

Arpita A Khamitkar (articled assistant) (24 Points)
Replied 01 July 2014

Hey I've attended Vikram biyani class in b'lore , yeshas academy...he juz awesome.....I lykd his way f teaching...in this profession course he is my favourite guru....go fr it..

Replied 02 July 2014

Originally posted by : Arpita A Khamitkar
Hey I've attended Vikram biyani class in b'lore , yeshas academy...he juz awesome.....I lykd his way f teaching...in this profession course he is my favourite guru....go fr it..

I Will join Him Most Probably. Can Tell Me more about him? Why are one or two people Calling him bakwas?

Replied 02 July 2014

Originally posted by : Anand Dutta
Preeti maine hi bola hai dat sir ka idt portion strong h.....and hum tmko suggest kar rahe h to join vikram sir mera experiance baht better raha h bhai k sath maine ipcc m tax m 76 laya tha.
bhaiya s mera baht close relation h....agar tmhe class back up chahye hoga toh hum sir k khud k centre m arrange karwa denge jahan icwa ka classes chalti h...so mera suggestion h to join bhaiya

Thank you so much

mayank (article asstiant) (26 Points)
Replied 02 July 2014

He is one of the best teacher in idt final & taxation ipcc.His style of teaching very simple & easy so students can easily understand every topic & also he also used charts & diagrams so more easily we can undestand.One of the quality that his funny way of teaching so student can't bored & tired in the class of 2-3 hrs.In my way he is best teacher for ipcc taxation & idt final

AB200 (a) (53 Points)
Replied 02 July 2014

In Kolkata,the best coaching options are:

Accounts:Parveen Sharma(ETEN) or Sudarshan Agarwal(live).Parveen Sharma better concept-wise and also completes both group accounts in 4 months.Sudarshan Agarwal takes 7 months.

Cost:RK Mehta(ETEN) or Prakash Saraf(live)(SSEI).RK mehta better concept-wise and also completes in 4 months.Prakash Saraf takes 7 months.

FM:RK Mehta(ETEN) or Sanjay Saraf(live)(SSEI).RK mehta better concept-wise and also completes in 4 months.Sanjay Saraf takes 6 months.

For cost-fm,there is another teacher in kolkata Manish Raj Dhandaria.DONT take coaching from him bcoz he will only make u mug up sums without explaining and will not cover all sums.

Law:Mohit Agarwal(live)(https://youtu.be/Wpd_NlyhdA8  (https://www.facebook.com/mohitagarwalclasses)or Munish Bhandari classes(Gaap bright).Preferred:First option because in theory subjects,you need time to prepare by yourself and Mohit Agarwal takes 1 class a week for 8 months giving you adequate time to prepare by yourself and gives expert knowledge on law in unique way.Also bcoz ethics communication is pure theory covering 40 marks which has to be done through icai study mat/practice manual.

DONT go for amit bachhawat for law.He only cracks jokes in the class and does not explain law properly.

TAX:For tax best teacher concept-wise is Sanjay Mundhra(prayas tax classes)(https://prayastax.com)(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0gv1sorLPU .Vivek Soni is Ok-Ok bcoz his book explains provisions in simple manner,but focuses only on exam-important topics and he will make you sleep in the class.Not heard of Vikram Biyani,surely not in competition with these two teachers.Therefore,Sanjay Mundhra is suggested.

Audit:Surhi Bansal(Gaap Bright) is best,but could go for Mohit agarwal.

IT-SM:Self-study is recommended with icai study material & practice manual.

Replied 02 July 2014

Originally posted by : Mukund
In Kolkata,the best coaching options are:

Accounts:Parveen Sharma(ETEN) or Sudarshan Agarwal(live).Parveen Sharma better concept-wise and also completes both group accounts in 4 months.Sudarshan Agarwal takes 7 months.

Cost:RK Mehta(ETEN) or Prakash Saraf(live)(SSEI).RK mehta better concept-wise and also completes in 4 months.Prakash Saraf takes 7 months.

FM:RK Mehta(ETEN) or Sanjay Saraf(live)(SSEI).RK mehta better concept-wise and also completes in 4 months.Sanjay Saraf takes 6 months.

For cost-fm,there is another teacher in kolkata Manish Raj Dhandaria.DONT take coaching from him bcoz he will only make u mug up sums without explaining and will not cover all sums.

Law:Mohit Agarwal(live)(https://youtu.be/Wpd_NlyhdA8  (https://www.facebook.com/mohitagarwalclasses)or Munish Bhandari classes(Gaap bright).Preferred:First option because in theory subjects,you need time to prepare by yourself and Mohit Agarwal takes 1 class a week for 8 months giving you adequate time to prepare by yourself and gives expert knowledge on law in unique way.Also bcoz ethics communication is pure theory covering 40 marks which has to be done through icai study mat/practice manual.

DONT go for amit bachhawat for law.He only cracks jokes in the class and does not explain law properly.

TAX:For tax best teacher concept-wise is Sanjay Mundhra(prayas tax classes)(https://prayastax.com)(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0gv1sorLPU .Vivek Soni is Ok-Ok bcoz his book explains provisions in simple manner,but focuses only on exam-important topics and he will make you sleep in the class.Not heard of Vikram Biyani,surely not in competition with these two teachers.Therefore,Sanjay Mundhra is suggested.

Audit:Surhi Bansal(Gaap Bright) is best,but could go for Mohit agarwal.

IT-SM:Self-study is recommended with icai study material & practice manual.

it looks like a advertisement. Sorry if i am wrong.  Am in kolkata now and Here is what i wil be doing
Vikram Biyani : Best Tax teacher for my needs

Sudershan Agarwal : Accounts & Fm

Mohit agarwal : Law

Alok Chakrabarty: Cost

AB200 (a) (53 Points)
Replied 02 July 2014

I was just trying to help.And if I disagree with your opinion doesnt mean I am advertising for someone else.By the way,i have seen you posting 'vikram biyani best tax teacher kolkata' every now and then in the forum without anyone asking for your suggestion.Now I will not say that you are advertising,may be you were trying to help.But what i would want to say is that our only help could be to give feedack of diff. teachers based on personal experciences and it is for the student to decide.

ankitha jain (student) (27 Points)
Replied 02 July 2014

Biyani sir... He is a tax guru the best teacher.. U ll learn everything in the class and a revision after that will make you clear ipc... All the best..

AB200 (a) (53 Points)
Replied 02 July 2014

Originally posted by : Preeti Sugandh
Vikram Biyani is good. My experience with him teaches me that he rduces your effor outside the class. Self utna jada nai padhna padta kyun ki kya kya kahani bana ke padhata hai. Jayesh ka chor hi do..we calcutta walla's toh live class bhi nai karte unka...:P

Preeti Sugandh,Will you clarify if u r from patna or a calcuttawala,and if you have already taken or r yet to take coaching from ur biyani sir???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: