Easy Office
LCI Learning

Very disappointed and sad

Page no : 2

Miles CPA Review (CPA) (22 Points)
Replied 12 November 2015

Hi Friends,

Anyone of you looking for alternate finance career opportunites and easily earn global accountancy designations into US GAAP & IFRS? If so, please connect with me at my undersigned coordinates. Now you can be a US CPA in just 12 months and clearing 4 papers, no articleship, designation from the worlds largest accounting body - AICPA. Help us build a robust network connect ASAP. Looking foward.

Cheers!!

Miles CPA Review

Contact# 7710077802

Miles CPA Review (CPA) (22 Points)
Replied 12 November 2015

Hi Friends,

Anyone of you looking for alternate finance career opportunites and easily earn global accountancy designations into US GAAP & IFRS? If so, please connect with me at my undersigned coordinates. Now you can be a US CPA in just 12 months and clearing 4 papers, no articleship, designation from the worlds largest accounting body - AICPA. Help us build a robust network connect ASAP. Looking foward.

Cheers!!

Miles CPA Review

Contact# 7710077802

Akhilesh (Partner) (21 Points)
Replied 12 November 2015

Stay strong. Don't live in a myth that u were a good student. All are same in CA exam. Stronger one sail. So never skip exam. At any cost u have to sit. Else all waste. No one sit with full confidence.

Rohit Tulshyan (RTProfessionals) (333 Points)
Replied 12 November 2015

Its spam message....heights of people replying..if i wanted rank i cudnt wait to write exams. Esp rank at ipcc doesnt matter much. Big fours also dont see rank.

AJAY KUMAR JAIN (SERVICE) (101 Points)
Replied 12 November 2015

be confidence

Hitesh Singh (articled assistant) (23 Points)
Replied 13 November 2015

Clear it. Start your articleship. It's good to have a vision of ranks. But believe me, when you join articleship; the world would be upside down. Also you have to complete 3 years in that. So better late than never.

alfon (alfon ) (24 Points)
Replied 13 November 2015

U want rank u will get it if ur with it.. I have seen marks card of first rank with 42 marks in a subject...

suraj aggarwal (suraj) (185 Points)
Replied 13 November 2015

Yaar don't get disheartened just work hard even mujhse bhi saara syllabus nhi ho paya tha BT still I went and gave exams

Kunal Verma (Accountant) (83 Points)
Replied 13 November 2015

Dont compete with others to get rank or something else but compete with yourself so as to perform better than your past performance. Only this way you can satisfy and start loving yourself

ankur (qazplm) (21 Points)
Replied 15 November 2015

winners never quit and quitters never win

Sanjay R Bhavsar (1 Points)
Replied 19 November 2015

Originally posted by : pooja sharma
hello friends ,

I dnt knw why I am writing this , I used to be a very good student and knw after joining ca course , I feel like lost . I passed 12th with 94% (best of 4) and then cpt with 168 .

I was so closed to getting rank without giving my best in cpt. So I joined IPCC and wanted to get 1st rank SINCE last 3 attempts I am filing exam form but not appearing for EXAM (not fullysatisfied with preparation) .

FRIENDS tell me what to do ? I am starting to hate my self .

I think this is a troll question and in case it's not, here's my reply to your post -

You are going to hate me for saying this but I think you are being irrational and stupid. I chuckled after reading your post and forwaded it to two of my friends in CA Final. They just completed their exams 3 days ago. One of them is sure to fail in group 2 but they really laughed at your post. No we are not laughing at you because you are down and sad. That would be mean. We laughed and joked about the silly girl who thinks life should be all sunshine and rainbow and everything should go her way. You're being paranoid. Seriously.

You know who succeeds as a CA?

Someone who comes first in every exam? It just gives them a better start than the others .

Someone who keeps on trying to improve daily and keeps moving forward? Definitely.

Let's just assume for a second that you get a rank in both in IPCC and Final and get a job in big four. Does that mean they won't fire you or sue you if you mess up in your job big time? No.

Study to learn well whatever concepts you need to know at any given level(IPCC or Final) and you should be fine.

You know what else I think may be wrong with you - This rank bullsh*t is just a red herring. Your real problem is that you are afraid to fail. You think that if you fail even after giving your best then that means you are not smart. Failing after giving your best, it can happen, yes, but it doesn't mean you are not smart. You judge your intelligence based on your previous test scores (94% and 168) but what you have been doing for the last one year suggests otherwise. Not appearing for three attempts out of fear is not something a smart person would do. It's something only an irrational person would do.

One last thing I can think of is that deep down you don't want to do CA so you just use being nervous about exams as an excuse. Whatever it is, you need to confront your real feelings real fast. You are probably 18 or 19 and have already wasted one year in all this. This is your life's prime time to learn and be really good at something. Don't waste it. Catching up is a drag, it's possible but it's still a drag.

And don't keep your expectations unreal. Just give your best. Your grades suggest you have potential. Don't waste it. Think about what if you were born in some remote african country or someplace like syria. Your life would be sh*t because your luck and circumstances would be sh*t. Right now you are the only one screwing up everything for yourself and it's in your own hands to turn your life around. Yours and only yours. All the best.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: