close x

VAT rates under Karnataka VAT

CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT

I would like to know the VAT rate under Karnataka VAT for construction of residential flats?

Is it included in Works Contract?

Chief Financial Officer and Co

Yes.

Chartered Accountant

yes works contract is included in VAT

Government Employee

Residential flats not being goods are not chargeable to VAT.

Such construction amounts to works contract and is chargeable to VAT as deemed sales of materials used in the execution of works contract. Hence the individual  VAT rates on materials used in the works contract need to be considered to charge such deemed sales to VAT.

Accounts Executive

Hi

What is the Present Rate of Tax for Flavours as per Karnataka VAT Act?

Accounts Executive

Originally posted by :thirumurugaraja
" Hi
What is the Present Rate of Tax for Flavours as per Karnataka VAT Act?
"

Total thanks : 1 times

under which entry drip and sprinkler comes in karnatak vat,

under which entry HDPE pipes and PVC pipes and fittings comes in karnatak vat,maharashtra vat,a.p.vat, tamilnadu vat,rajastah vat,m.p vat, with rate, reply

Chartered Accountant

Originally posted by :M. G. SRIDHARAN
" I would like to know the VAT rate under Karnataka VAT for construction of residential flats?
Is it included in Works Contract?
"

yes it is included in works contract.  The rate of tax would be 12.5%. However, the standard deduction of 30% can be claimed towards labour charges as per Rule 3(2)(m) of KVAT rules 2005.

I would like to know what is tax rate under karnataka vat for printer cartridges, pls give notification no also, if possible. Thanks.

Can I know what is rate of VAT on Machin Tools spare parts ( CNC / Horizontal / Vertical Turning Machines )???

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :