NOTE : ALL VACANCY CONSIDER VALID WITHIN 7 DAYS AFTER THAT DONT SEND MAILS
Legal head for Leading Global Investment Bank
Exp :- 12 -15 years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading teams in managing, preparing and negotiating ISDA Master Agreements, Credit Support Agreements, Give Ups, Global Master Repurchase Agreements and Securities Lending Agreements for a variety of clients
- At least 12-15 years of experience as Senior In House Legal Counsel / Head of Legal Dept.
- Strong understanding MARK related activities, CS, GLFI and of LPO support activities and best practices
- Prior exp in an MNC bank OR in an LPO in India is preferred
- Experience in providing legal and documentation support to the bank in connection with derivatives transactions for the teams in the Asia Pacific region and contract documentation for procurement and sourcing functions.
- Willing to work with various shifts (especially in Asian timing)
- LL B or LL M (UK/US) / ACS or FCS / Preferable to have foreign legal qualification
Please mail your CV's at purnima @ pylonmc.com
Asso Head - Intellectual Property and Data Privacy at Gurgaon
A Leading MNC is looking for Asso Head - Intellectual Property.
The incumbent will be required to
Intellectual Property (IP):
1. Lead in Strategizing and implementing policy on issues concerning Trade Secrets, Employee Invention & Confidentiality including transfer / assignment of IP rights.
2. Assist in reviewing, documenting, and registering Trade Marks, Patents and Copyrights via external counsel before the Indian (and other) Trade Mark, Patent and Copyright offices.
3. Enforcement of worldwide IP rights including heading up the litigation initiatives.
4. Providing advice to internal business verticals on all aspects of Intellectual property.
5. Conducting IP due diligence and preparation of IP work manuals and related advisory work on new /corrective actions.
6. Be a key player in managing the company’s Global IP portfolio.
Data Privacy (DP):
1. Play a key role in ensuring corporate compliance in all matters relating to Privacy.
2. Periodically revise the global privacy program of the company to comply with changes in laws regulations and / or company policy.
3. Develop and apply corrective action procedures: This would entail the ability to mitigate the issues and resolve non-compliance with the corporate privacy policies and practices.
4. Develop, implement and monitor the policies, procedures and practices for administering privacy-related legislation, including processing and tracking requests, and ensuring adherence to legislative requirements.
5. Coordinate the development of privacy risk assessment policies and procedures.
6. Consult with senior managers and Legal Affairs for the proper application of legislation and corporate policies.
7. Liaise with the external Committees, NGOs, and Government bodies to keep abreast of any emerging issues, relevant jurisprudence or marketplace developments, identify Privacy risks to the company, and make recommendations to senior management on appropriate courses of action.
8. Provide direction, advice, support and recommendations to various corporate functions whose records of information become the subject of Privacy requests, and influence, and negotiate with, various stakeholders on Privacy issues.
Should be LLB graduate preferably from NSLUI / Delhi University with 8 + years of experience.
Interested candidates may get in touch with-
nimi @ mancerconsulting.com
+91 97111 44053
Mancer Consulting Services
Legal Legal Head Regulatory Compliance
Looking out for candidate who has-
- 10 years of experience in compliance with Insurance Companies
- Should have ground level experience also of compliance
- Worked with IRDA regulatory
Please send your resumes on sonam @ huntsmenandbarons.com
Opening with a diversified financial services company.
- Experience into Compliance, Risk and Trading working in an Investment Bank or banking domain only.
- Candidates with Masters ONLY.
Kindly share the CV's Accordingly.
Interested candidates can contact me on harini.reddy @ peepalconsulting.com
Manager - Legal
Industry -E Commerce
Education- LLB from a good university like NLSIU, NALSAR, NUJS, Law Faculty Delhi.
Essential Exposure -
- Experience in Payment Gateway related issues
- Experience in compliances (including labour law related compliances)
- Experience in managing any litigation relating to the company
- Experience in handling IPR issues like sending cease and desist notices, handling cyber squatting cases, and filing trademark, copyright and patent applications
- Experience in contracts, including drafting and negotiating them keeping business requirements in perspective
- Experience in M&A
Key Responsibilities -
- Handling Payment Gateway related work – regulatory compliances, contracts etc.
- Handling overall compliances within the group
- Handling contracts for other businesses (travel, ecommerce etc)
- Handling M&A related work
- Handling IPR- sending cease and desist notices, replying to notices received regarding our website content, handling cyber squatting cases, and filing trademark, copyright and patent applications
- Handling Litigations-consumer matters, criminal matters, trademark/copyright infringement cases, domain squatting cases,
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Ability to work with business teams displaying an understanding of the business requirements
- Good interpersonal skills
- Should be a self starter
- Ability to close issues quickly and effectively
Note-An experience into handling ‘online payment gateway’ issues is essential.
For more details about this role, please write to msuri @ lhpmail.com .
Compliance Manager in Retail Industry.
Exp- 5-8 Yrs
Key skills required:
- Must have handled Store Compliance
- Knowledge of the different food licenses(trade,municipal,contract labour),legal metrology (weights & measures) PFA.
Preferably an LLB and from retail industry.
Accountability & Responsibility:
1. Statutory Submission
2. Licensing Progression
3. Benefactor rapport
4. Regular preservation
Reports to- SSH Compliance
Interested Candidates can apply at cv @ acreaty.com with their CTC details.
Acreaty Management Consultant Pvt. Ltd.
CFO Position with a Media Company
We, Talisman Advisors, an executive search and selection firm specializing in the recruitment of middle to senior level talent are looking for a CFO position with one of the reputed media company in Chennai
This position is based out of Chennai reporting to the Managing Director / CEO. The CFO will be responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of the Company's operations.
- He/ She will provide leadership and strategic inputs in long term business planning and yearly operational plans, lead capital raise from banks, strategic investors including private equity firms, implement accounting policies under Indian GAAP, introduce risk management and institute strong financial controls in the Company.
Finance and Accounts
- Ensure application of Accounting Standards to accounting policies
- Supervise accounting operations, accounts closing and audit.
- Evaluate and improve financial system policies, procedure and manuals.
- Facilitate strong internal financial control towards the accomplishment of organizational goals.
- Prepare and maintain statutory books of accounts, financial statements and tax plans; ensure timely assessment and filing of tax return, TDS, Advance Tax, and etc.
- Hands-on exposure in managing multi currency international contracts; Understand currency movements and hedging exchange risks
- Determine capital requirements; provide leadership in raising funds from PE firms/ strategic investors, liaise and negotiate with banks, financial institutions, for raising funds and non fund based facilities.
- Monitor working capital with special focus on overdue receivables; Sales Returns and Rejections
- Ensure optimum utilization of available funds towards accomplishment of corporate goals at minimal cost.
Monitoring Business Performance and Reporting
- Prepare Company's annual business plan and collaborate with Business Heads on preparation of Operational MIS reports.
- Formulate budgets and conduct analysis to determine difference between projected and actual results; implement corrective actions.
- Prepare various MIS reports and other statements to keep track of financial performance, funds management, credit control with special focus on corporate control over each contract; assess profitability of media contracts and evaluate viability of new projects.
- Supervise the process of preparing, maintaining and filing documents, registers, reports and returns as required under the Companies Act and various other Statutory Act rules and regulations.
- Liaise with government departments and regulatory authorities for obtaining various approvals and sanctions and ensuring compliance with statutory obligations.
- Furnish a compliance certificate to the Board of Directors
- Handle Company Secretarial and legal matters; convene Board Meetings and Shareholders Meetings; supervise record keeping such as Minute’s Books and Registers required under Company Law.
- Negotiate contracts with service providers such as external / internal audit, lawyers etc.
- Train and mentor department members.
- Serve on planning and policy making committees.
- Mature with strong leadership and collaboration skills; possess positive attitude.
- Superior analytical, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Commercially savvy; understands business implications.
- Highly energetic, self driven individual with strong management skills; ability to inspire and motivate staff.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- MBA in Finance or Chartered Accountant with 10 years’ post qualification work experience either is in sports media or IT industry with strong commercial orientation.
- Candidate should be based out of Chennai or should know Tamil very well.
Kindly Contact:- ahazra @ talismanadvisors.com