Urgent help required

CA FINAL , CMA

Sir / Madam ,

I am a qualified ICWA and also completed my CA IPCC and also given my CA final exams but not cleared . So now I am looking for a job. I went to interview in one of the MNC company they said that graduation is compulsory . My query is that whether for a person who was a qualified ICWA needs a compulsory graduation b.com.for getting a job?

articles assistant

As per me...

Some of the MNC's had that policy.

Every MNC had their own policies.

These times we can utilise IGNOU for getting a Graduation Certificate from it (as you are qualified CMA and as well as CA Final, you can do this)

Total likes : 1 times

Student

there are companies having an hr policy that the candidate should be a graduate. this stipulation was intended to ensure a minimum standard of formal education along with relevant experience. but by applying this policy to every position in a company would be funny. it is not compulsory to have graduation. your qualification in above a post graduation. the people who interviewd you doesnt lnowr that cma qualification is an eligibility for pursuing phd. good that you are not selected. go ahead. a better opportunity is awaiting you.

Total likes : 2 times

Student

Agree with the replies above. If the question arises just make them understand that your qualification is above graduation.

Total likes : 1 times

Analyst

Yes companies have a policy. So it's better to do graduation as these two Qual are not considered as graduation

right some companies have such policy

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs