Urgent help required

CA FINAL , CMA

Sir / Madam ,

I am a qualified ICWA and also completed my CA IPCC and also given my CA final exams but not cleared . So now I am looking for a job. I went to interview in one of the MNC company they said that graduation is compulsory . My query is that whether for a person who was a qualified ICWA needs a compulsory graduation b.com.for getting a job?

articles assistant

As per me...

Some of the MNC's had that policy.

Every MNC had their own policies.

These times we can utilise IGNOU for getting a Graduation Certificate from it (as you are qualified CMA and as well as CA Final, you can do this)

Total likes : 1 times

Student

there are companies having an hr policy that the candidate should be a graduate. this stipulation was intended to ensure a minimum standard of formal education along with relevant experience. but by applying this policy to every position in a company would be funny. it is not compulsory to have graduation. your qualification in above a post graduation. the people who interviewd you doesnt lnowr that cma qualification is an eligibility for pursuing phd. good that you are not selected. go ahead. a better opportunity is awaiting you.

Total likes : 2 times

Student

Agree with the replies above. If the question arises just make them understand that your qualification is above graduation.

Total likes : 1 times

Analyst

Yes companies have a policy. So it's better to do graduation as these two Qual are not considered as graduation

right some companies have such policy

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register