urgent HELP :( how to study 3 papers from scratch in 1 month

raghav (private) (137 Points)

29 March 2011  

dear friends,

i m a ca final student, going to appear in may 2011 exams. now only one month is left for exams and i have yet to study SFM, Financial Reporting and Costing, which are 3 major subjects.

I need to cover these 3 papers in a short time. can any of u please suggest some ideas by which i can QUICKLY and EFFECTIVELY cover these subjects so that i get around 45 marks in each atleast... please help me.. i am struggling with the new syllabus. what methods do u suggest....

apart from methods, please can u send any important questions for those 3 subjects if u have... and also let me know which topics are very important and which topics carry maximum weightage.

and in case any of u has any question bank like --> for each of these 3 papers (SFM, Financial Reporting and Costing), if there is a set of 50-75 questions for example , which covers all the important topics in these papers and gives me a good grasp of the subject, then please can u attach it.

suggestions and ideas please!!!!! (PLEASE NOTE-I HAVE TO START THESE 3 SUBJECTS TOTALLY FROM SCRATCH)

--from a desperate student wanting badly to clear atleast in this attempt!!!! :-(((((((((((((