Easy Office
LCI Learning

URGENT! Form 108 - articles completion uploaded wrong form

Page no : 2

Sai Somanadh (CA Final student) (116 Points)
Replied 08 November 2020

Can you pls elaborate the issue ? How many days u worked in previous firm like 1yr or 2yrs & in Current Firm & Total leaves availed in current firm ? Then may be I can help you out

Kanchana Subbaram (16 Points)
Replied 08 November 2020

Yes, In my old firm i worked for 2years took 103 days leaves and after that I took transfer, in form 109 with considering leaves i mention less working weeks served(accounting,taxation,auditing like) .Now my article ship completed i have to submit form 108. In that I have to submit total working weeks know.previously(in form 109)i mentioned wrongly ,now mentioned correct details in form 108. So I am thinking whether they accepted or not. If I mentioned earlier wrong data my leaves and working weeks served not match. Plz tell the procedure kindly.

Replied 08 November 2020

Ok, I got it.

1) You have already completed 2years of service in old firm. So, In Form 108 Just Mention No.of weeks worked under Third year only
2) Under first & second year columns You Must enter 0 in all fields.

3) Under 3rd year weeks, U have to exclude public Holidays Sunday's etc Working weeks shld not exceed 42-44 weeks (Here, I excluded 52 Sundaysi.e8weeks from 52weeks)

4 ) From above 42-44 weeks deduct leaves taken in last year ( for e.g. 30days i.e. 4 weeks shld be dedcuted from let's say 42 therefore 38 weeks(42-4) is no. of weeks u worked)

5) in old office u took 103 days leave it is already mentioned form 109.. therefore u can't do anything with it.

6) Max leaves allowed in 3years of articles = 1/7 th of Total period ( 3yrs ×365) = 156 days

or 1/6th total days actually served

As you have already availed 103 days leave. U can avail further leave upto maximum of 40-50 days. So, Pls don't mention morethan 40-45days leaves because U may get extension of Articleship which will create another mess like Form 107 etc etc . ( I completed my articles last year and SSP newly launched at that time.. It was big headhche because I don't have proper guidance and No proper SSP support is implemented in the initial stages of SSP portal.I heard, Now a days, They become active and more helpful.. I got 30days extension because of these leave calculation mistakes )

Hope this helps you out... Incase you have further doubts you can text here

Kanchana Subbaram (16 Points)
Replied 08 November 2020

Hi sai, Can i delete the form 108 before I submit mean I entered data but I did not submitted till know .Plz tell me then can i freshly enter data?

Replied 08 November 2020

When I applied for Form 108 last year, There was no option to delete the firm. I used to write mails to SSP support for everything.
So, Check once with SSP support before deleting the form.

Gogeta Gaming (2 Points)
Replied 16 September 2022

My Form 108 was sent back by regional for filing form 112 final submit and I upload the same now do I upload form 108 again or not because it showing me to edit form 108

Sai Satish (Final ) (128 Points)
Replied 11 October 2022

Hello Sir, 

Can you please help me with leave calculation in form 108,

In my case I took transfer after working for 361 days and taking 45 days leave,

Under second principal I worked from (28th June 2017 to 02nd July 2019)

Since I already worked for 11 months 26 days under first principal, I have to work for remaining period under second principal i.e.. (1095 days - 361 days)

Because I agreed to work for a period for the period from (28th June 2017 to 02nd July 2019)

I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE GUIDE ME ON, HOW MANY WEEKS TO BE TAKEN FOR APPORTIONMENT IN LEAVE CALCULATION FOR 2ND AND 3RD YEAR. 

AND SINCE I HAVE ALREADY TAKEN A LEAVE OF 45 DAYS, HOW MUCH LEAVE I CAN TAKE UNDER SECOND PRINCIPAL WITHOUT HAVING EXCESS

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: