Urgent.certificate of service for final

I have completed my articleship long ago. I filled up forms and received an acknowledgement from the institute in a letter. Can i scan the letter and upload? or do i have to download the form that is available on the website and make it signed by a member. please help. thank you in advance

Total likes : 1 times

CA Final

I too face the same issue.Please anyone reply at the earliest possible.

My articleship is scheduled to be completed on 3rd march 2017. But my principal wants me to serve for 3 Months more after May attempt

i want to know which certificate of service i need to file.. Also he wants to write Completion date 30th july on certificate of service..
i have given nov. 2016 attempt now please tell which category of certificate of service i need to file

Student

@ sur and priyanka.. you have the articles completion certificate from icai. you have to download the first certificate of service from site and print and get signed by a ca by showing your articles completion certificate. scan it and upload while filling up the exam form online.

Total likes : 2 times

Please tell me the necessary procedure.. and Correct person or office to contact

Student

@ archit... you apparently was not eligible for nov 16 exams. for may 17 you will be serving the last six months of articles... counting from may 2. so fill up the certificate of service which indicates that you are on last six months of artcleship.

Student

@ sur and priyanka,
agree with Ruskin B.

and suggest you to go through the guidance notes in exam form filing available on the website.

Thanks sir.. Is there any extension requirement for articleship to be fulfilled.. because as per icai my completion date is 3rd march but it is subjected to excess leaves.
hence sir if i write 30th july in my certificate then is it will be the matter of question for institute?
i will complete my excess leave with same principl
please suggest

And to which branch i should contact on monday.. Vishwasnagar or exam cell at noida..?

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x
  SHARE THIS