Unethical result by icai.

sandeep (student) (206 Points)

20 September 2016  

Dear members,

My CA final auditing may 16 exam was extremely good and I easily expecetd an exemption,but to my surprise I got only 40 marks which led to my failure in G1 short of 6 marks aggregate. I applied for certified copy of the same,today I received the copy and I found these

1.I actually got 56 marks.Total marks awarded were bubbled with 56,and clearly written in words also.

2.For each sub question in the 1st question I got 4 marks each totalling 16 and the same has been reflecting in marks awarded sheet.Then he struck off everything and 7 marks allotted for the all the questions together.

3.For some questions also,he struck off the already given marks and given less marks and zero marks in some cases.

This very pathetic.If the valuer stands before me I would just cry my heart out,so that he can understand my pain.

What can i do now.Kindly guide me how to proceed in this matter.Whom should i contact in this regard or provide me the contact details of people who can help me in this matter.Kindly share this to others so that you support justice.

I would share my certified copy if it is legal to do so.