Easy Office
LCI Learning

Unable to generate json from excel utility for the A.Y. 2021-22

Page no : 2

sachin Alwadhi (cma) (217 Points)
Replied 26 August 2022

Hi

I am facing same problem like Mr Jatindra Gupta json files saved but not showing in utility...

@ Jatindera Have you find the solution!!!!! 

4 Like

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant) (86285 Points)
Replied 05 September 2022

Sir send screenshot of message showing link of folder after generating json
3 Like

piyush k (57 Points)
Replied 18 October 2022

POSSIBLE.  GIVE THE SOLUTION

Eswar Reddy S (CFO- at NHTF) (58213 Points)
Replied 09 November 2022

Download trial version of Winman CA ERP and file the ITR-3 for hassle free filing
3 Like

Mukesh Upadhyay (2 Points)
Replied 09 November 2022

Hello all,

Actually I had not filed ITR-IV previously for the A.Y. 2021-22, So now I'm planning to file ITR U, so I filled all the relevant details in Excel Utility and when it is completed then I click calculate Tax & generate JSON, although there is no any error in my excel utility but when I click on Save JSON, it shows the path where JSON is saved but actually JSON is not saved on the given path. and I have attempted so many times with new excel utility but there is no results. Please help

Replied 11 November 2022

This may solved by creating a folder name "fake path". Save the file in this folder and upload the file from this folder.

Your problem may be resolved
5 Like

kallu (Software Engineer) (113 Points)
Replied 20 November 2022

I had the same issue. Json was not being generated in windows 8 using microsoft excel 2007. Json is generated in windows 7 using microsoft excel 2010.

Replied 27 November 2022

Then contact professionals like CAs or tax consultants.

You may use trial version of Winman Income Tax software
4 Like

Srinu Somineni (9 Points)
Replied 01 December 2022

Do anyone  find out the solution as I am also facing the same issue the generated json is not been found in the path or elsewhere 

Srinu Somineni (9 Points)
Replied 01 December 2022

Do anyone  find out the solution as I am also facing the same issue the generated json is not been found in the path or elsewhere 

1 Like

Replied 01 December 2022

Use trial version of third party software utility like Winman ERP to avoid this kind of errors
3 Like

RAMESH NARAGANI (STUDENT) (24 Points)
Replied 05 December 2022

Hello all, Actually I had not filed ITR-IV previously for the A.Y. 2021-22, So now I'm planning to file ITR U, so I filled all the relevant details in Excel Utility and when it is completed then I click calculate Tax & generate JSON, although there is no any error in my excel utility but when I click on Save JSON, it shows the path where JSON is saved but actually JSON is not saved on the given path. and I have attempted so many times with new excel utility but there is no results. Please help

RAMESH NARAGANI (STUDENT) (24 Points)
Replied 05 December 2022

Hello all, Actually I had not filed ITR-IV previously for the A.Y. 2021-22, So now I'm planning to file ITR U, so I filled all the relevant details in Excel Utility and when it is completed then I click calculate Tax & generate JSON, although there is no any error in my excel utility but when I click on Save JSON, it shows the path where JSON is saved but actually JSON is not saved on the given path. and I have attempted so many times with new excel utility but there is no results. Please help

Replied 06 December 2022

Send your file or details. Will get it done
2 Like

Yash Singhal (Account Manager) (27 Points)
Replied 13 December 2022

Hi, I had same issue, 

• Download .NET Framework (3.5 & above) It works for me. Hope Its work for you.

• You can find download link on Read General Instructions Income Tax Returns on Download section of Income Tax Site.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: