U/s 139(9) invalid return

Order u/s 139(9) of the income tax act 1961 treating the return as invalid return. how to i rectified this invalid return. i had already rectified u/s 139(9). After they sent letter this return is invalid. so kindly tell how to rectified return

Order u/s 139(9) of the income tax act 1961 treating the return as invalid return. how to i rectified this invalid return. i had already rectified u/s 139(9). After they sent letter this return is invalid. so kindly tell how to rectified return

Attached File : 1704054 20170320181950 letter.pdf downloaded 77 times

Attached File : 1704054 20170320181950 letter.pdf downloaded 25 times

CA Practice

You will now have to file revised return along Balance sheet and P & l AC , not filed earlier.

Professional

Your rectification might have been very late. The return is Invalid now. File a fresh Belated eturn u/s. 139(4), before 31st March, 2017

Total likes : 1 times

You have to prepare revise return u/s 139(9).. and submit in compliance of notice u/s 139(9)..

Article Assistant

fill details in p&l and balance sheet (no account case or regular) and then file revised return in accordance with notice

I agree  with the  advice given by dhirajlal

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs